Berthelot Hotel Bucharest

Berthelot Hotel Bucharest Rates and Deals

Berthelot Hotel Bucharest Reviews

RobertPenna RobertPe…
Good Hotel in Bucharest Mar 21, 2012
This hotel is a friendly place near the center of town. Upon arriving we were given a voucher for one free drink each. The hotel has an elevator and everyone seemed to try to please. Luggage was carried to the room and all the elements of the room were explained. In the early evening there were some barking dogs but this cleared up after about a half hour. Seems like there are always dogs barking in most towns & cities in Romania. Room is clean and comfortable. In our room, the only view was of some older homes. Watch the stairs leading down from the street to the entranceway. They can be slippery when wet.
jeb1217 jeb1217
Perfect 'Home Base' to see Bucharest May 23, 2011
I spent 2 weeks in Romania and stayed in 6 different hotels in that time, 2 of which in Bucharest. Hotel Berthelot was certainly one of the best. My first impression on arriving at the hotel was 'oh no!' since it was no a narrow side street with the place across the street under construction but on entering the hotel I found it clean, modern and well run. Admittedly the view out the window was terrible but since I was there to look out the window, it didn't bother me.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. One day I stopped at the front desk to ask where I could purchase recharge minutes for my cell phone and the bellboy offered to run out and do it for me. This was typical of their staff, they were all willing to go out of their way to help.

I also stayed in the Hilton in Bucharest and there was no way that the Hilton was worth 4 times the price. The difference in location was only 4-5 blocks and although the Hilton had a nice health club, their staff didn't compare.

I would return to the Hotel Berthelot anytime.
dreamo dreamo
Great Hotel! Definitely i would stay there again! Dec 25, 2011
I have stayed there for 7 nights as a solo traveler and I was very impressed!!

I booked a double room and I have to say that the room is very spacious and clean

The staff was friendly and ready to answer any questions I might have.

The location is in a very quiet area and it’s 8 minutes walking from Piata Romana metro station

Very good for families too. Definitely recommended!!
jeb1217 jeb1217
Oct 26, 2010
Great value for the money. I would recommend it and definitely stay there again
Hotel Entrance

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes