Bermuda Club

994124989813

Bermuda Club Baku Reviews

mickeyd302 mickeyd3…
Sep 07, 2007
One of the clubs close to where I live is the Bermuda Club. It is a little larger than most of the underground clubs in Baku. It is never really crowded, but I have not ventured into it on a Friday or Saturday night. Sunday nights are very dead nights in Baku and those are the nights that I usually go out.

Bermuda offers typical Euro-disco music and small dance floor. The DJ speaks English and does enjoy meeting with foreigners. The bartender, Gunel, speaks very little English but makes sure that your bottle is never empty.

The club offers some mixed drinks, but its main staple is bottle beers. There is some Russian beer, which is not really that good, that goes for 2 manats. The Turkish Efes goes for 3 manats. The American Miller goes for 5 manats, but that is considered a fine imported beer. All my attempts for the bar to stock some Samuel Adams has so far been unsuccessful.

One of the things that Bermuda has going for it that the other clubs do not is bargirls rarely hangout there. While I have been there several times, I have not be bothered with requests for money for drinks, cigarettes, cab fare home, food and doctor bills from some woman I just met. While the music is loud, the staff and many of patrons are very friendly towards foreigners. While I am not a fan of the music played, it is not a bad place to go.
The Bermuda Club
This is the view from the bar at 3…

Check Baku Hotel Deals