Berlin Hotels

Browse 151 Berlin, Germany hotel reviews for 1084 Berlin hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$29 - $295

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Berlin

Blankenfelde-Mahlow Hotels17.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Berlin Hotels and Deals

#1 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
arti57 says: "Location and cleanliness of the hotel is good. However I want to share my unfort..."
$45
#2 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
majlis12 says: "The hotel was locked when we arrived, there was a note to say the key was in the..."
$55
#3 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
parabellum says: "The hotel is located at the distance of 15-min walk from the Schoenefeld airport..."
#4 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
andrewdc93 says: "The only positive this hotel has going for it is its location. Ku'Damm, although..."
$48
#5 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
AdrianListon says: "The Hotel Ibis Berlin in Messe is essentially a conference hotel. It is just acr..."
$52
#6 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
cynthiasmiller says: "This branch of Meininger hotel/hostel is in Prenzlauer Berg right next to an U-b..."
$18
#7 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
ilserita says: "This is a huge hotel. The building had earlier been a bank. The restaurant and ..."
$70
#8 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
stefan-mendez says: "The hotel is decent for the price you pay. It offers little luxury or extras. It..."
$23
#9 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
aadaad says: "We stayed at this hotel with a weekend deal. We stayed three nights for 105, ..."
$31
#10 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
Sandi1977nbg says: "I liked the hotel. The room was very clean. I had only the room without breakfas..."
$35
#11 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
ulysseel says: "Stayed 5 nights in this hotel. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We were han..."
$35
#12 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
Chokk says: "We had been looking for an inexpensive hotel in the centre of Berlin due to the ..."
$51
#13 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
memyselfandi says: "Das Hotel Intermezzo ist ein reines Frauenhotel. Es liegt in einer Seitenstrae..."
$59
#14 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
Kurisu says: "I stayed at the Hotel Relexa Stuttgarter Hof for three nights during my short tr..."
$59
#15 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
memyselfandi says: "The Hotel is situated between Alexanderplatz and Ostbahnhof, in the lively going..."
$66
#16 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
yeshan says: "Located about 12 kms from the Tegal, this hotel is situated just outside the hus..."
$76
#17 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
delsol67 says: "This is a "theme" hotel. It's called Hollywood media but, is really more world f..."
$94
#18 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
Natjie says: "5 Days Berlin in Minotel Schneberg. It's a hotel a bit outside the centre. Bu..."
$62
#19 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
belanda1 says: "I was very enthusiastic about my visit to Berlin and indeed everything went acco..."
$42
#20 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
jankoos says: "Hotel Ibis Berlin Mitte is a affordable hotel in the middle of the city Center B..."
$54
#21 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
HilaryTravels says: "This hotel had absolutely everything I require when I travel, and nothing I don'..."
$76
#22 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
ccjbeachbum says: "if your after a place that has a great location.then you may love this hotel Th..."
$89
#23 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
FrankaVedder says: "The hotel is in the main center of Berlin. It's an nice hotel. It's not that big..."
$15
#24 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
Gnta196 says: "Great location, near by bus stop - from Tegel and to Tegel. Friendly staff and..."
$36
#25 of 1084 hotels in Berlin
stellaa says: "We stayed in Hostel am Friedrichshain, arrived and there was no one at the hoste..."
$12