Berlin Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Berlin, Germany

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Berlin, Germany airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Berlin photo

All Airports (BER)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Berlin

December 12, 2017
to July 13, 2019
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Berlin, Germany
Looking for someone who is interested in moving to Berlin
interested in meeting other people to travel with
December 12, 2017
to December 31, 2017
Gabriel is traveling to Berlin, Germany
Need someone to show me around or discover the city together on a weekend.
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Berlin Flight Tips and Information

New York, New York
Yeeehaaaa, the next trip is around the corner, or better said, we’re already on our way. This trip was a birthday gift to Ewa’s Birthday on 23th December (she’s become 30, but looks like 22 :)) and kind of a last-minute idea for a special b…Flight Duesseldorf (DUS) to Berlin Tegel (TXL): 134,00 EUR Delta Flight Berlin Tegel (TXL) to NYC (JFK): 1105,29 EUR United…
Almost miss the departure flight
The previous night, my roommates had a big party for the polish girl who's leaving for England. They made a couple of drinks for me, mixed of sparkling apple juice and vodka. We're talking till midnight. I remember one of the guy there said to me yo…flight. I don't want to get too drank, otherwise I couldn't wake up to catch my early flight
Everyone needs a good party
So the plane ride from Seattle to Newark was about as can be expected: and old man snoring next to me and a baby crying across the aisle, but that was the short flight so it wasn't too bad.  The flight from Newark to Berlin, though, was great!&…flight so it wasn't too bad.  The flight from Newark to Berlin, though, was great!  I sat next…

Other Airports Near Berlin