Berlin Lichtenberg to Krakow Główny overnight train

Lichtenberg Station, Berlin, Germany
Berlin Lichtenberg to Krakow Główny overnight train - My final destination
Berlin Lichtenberg to Krakow Główny overnight train - Kharkiv-Berlin - in Ukrainian
Berlin Lichtenberg to Krakow Główny overnight train - me, with my Wagon Sypialny
Berlin Lichtenberg to Krakow Główny overnight train - Parts of the train also went to Warsaw and various places in Ukraine
Berlin Lichtenberg to Krakow Główny overnight train - Wagon Sypialny

Check Berlin Hotel Deals

Berlin Lichtenberg to Krakow Główny overnight train Reviews

festerwretch festerwr…
Sleep while you travel Nov 30, 2008
I took the Berlin Lichtenberg to Krakow Główny overnight train. I rode in the Wagon Sypialny / Спальный Вагон / Schlafwagen / Voiture Lits / Carrozza Letti … oddly, it never said “Sleeper Car” in English … anyway. Aside from the normal sleeping in a train issues, this was not a bad night’s sleep. The only issue I had was that it was super hot – but we cracked the window a bit, and all was well. The conductor met us all as we came in, and did not bother us at all during the night, then in the morning he brought us each a “7 Days” croissant (chocolate filled) for breakfast. The compartment fit three people, and had a closet, sink and compartment with had a bottle of water for each of us, plus a soap and towel package, again, one for each of us. All & all, not bad, we left 40 minutes late and arrived on time, so … no complaints.
My final destination
Parts of the train also went to Wa…
Kharkiv-Berlin - in Ukrainian