Berlin Cafe & Lounge

11 Leipziger Platz, Itaewon, South Korea
030/66649711
Berlin Cafe & Lounge - Grilled Salmon Salad and the homemade, ginger vodka drink, 'The Hanoi Worker'.
Berlin Cafe & Lounge - My friend Ariel MADE me a carrot cake for my 26th B-day. She's the best.
Berlin Cafe & Lounge - Awesome mixed drinks. I think these were 'Lazy Jamaican Sunday' and the green one was something with gin.
Berlin Cafe & Lounge - Loved the purple walls.

Berlin Cafe & Lounge Itaewon Reviews

marvy marvy
My favorite place for mixed drinks and salmon salad May 01, 2011
Tucked away in the every busy Itaewon is the cutest lil speak easy with great drinks, food, and atmosphere if you're looking for a quite place to chill. On special nights the place will occasionally turn into a party scene, but I've only been there for lunch dinner and drinks.

They usually play some old school jazz and blues and the staff is great (even if they don't really smile). If you like homemade ginger vodka, I STRONGLY recommend the Hanoi Worker. It takes them a bit of time to make but it is WELL WORTH IT. If you're looking for a great salad, GET THE GRILLED SALMON SALAD. One word CAPERS. Loved it. This is the only meal I've ever had there cuz I love it so much, but I've heard their other dishes are great as well.

I live about an hour and a half away from Itaewon, but I make the trip to Berlin at least once a month. If you're in the neighborhood, let me know and I'll totally go with you! :)
Grilled Salmon Salad and the homem…
My friend Ariel MADE me a carrot c…
Awesome mixed drinks. I think thes…
Loved the purple walls.
erniesg says:
I'm actually heading there to celebrate a couchsurfer's birthday tomorrow night! Wanna join us? :DD
Posted on: Jul 17, 2011

Compare Cheonan Hotel Rates (5.2km away)

Berlin Cafe & Lounge Map