Berklerk Gym - Muay Thai training Chiang Mai

2nd floor, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Berklerk Gym - Muay Thai training Chiang Mai Reviews

KateB3690 KateB3690
Muay Thai training at its best! May 19, 2012
I stumbled across this gym after eating lunch at Berklerk's restaurant. Ajarn (teacher) Berklerk told me about his Muay Thai gym around the corner. Having never tried Muay Thai before, I had not planned to do so in Thailand but thought I would give it a shot.

Day one had me hooked. Very friendly place - trainers and participants welcoming. Caters for beginners, intermediate and advanced as well as training people for fights (I will be happy spectating those!)

They push you hard, focus on technique and fitness. While little English is spoken, this is no problem at all - they are patient and encouraging as you learn.

From what I can understand, Ajarn (teacher) Berklerk is pretty highly regarded - people who are training elsewhere come and do one on one sessions with him.

Berklerk's restaurant is just around the corner and a great place to eat - small, family run cafe, cheap, good fresh food and an award winning Pad Thai cooking champion behind the wok!

If you want to learn Muay Thai or just want to get fit, I can highly recommend Berklerk's Muay Thai gym!

Check Chiang Mai Hotel Deals