Berjaya Times Square Theme Park

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Kuala Lumpur Reviews

adrianaaaron adrianaa…
Berjaya Times Square Amusement Park Jan 27, 2013
The Berjaya Times Square Amusement Park is nothing like Genting Highlands as most visitors would say, but it definitely offers you with the excitement that you are probably looking for.

Located on the 5th & 7th floor of Times Square shopping mall, this beautiful and colourful park is a great place for both adults and children to have fun and spend time together. The rides are very safe. Therefore, seeing children playing by themselves is pretty common. I met a young boy and girl; they were not afraid of heights. In fact, their parents allowed them to play on their own. Since it was my first time (pretty old for it tho), I had a really great time. I had my legs and hands shaking the moment I got out from each ride I tried. After my 3rd ride, I wasn't that scared anymore. Still, I felt a bit nervous every time I got up into the air.

For adult rides, Galaxy Station is where you should go. You must try all of the rides; they're worth a try, such as Space Attack’, ‘Ooort’s express’, ‘Dizzy Lzzy’, ‘DNA Mixer’, ‘Supersonic Odyssey’, and ‘Spinning Orbit’.

If you have not tried any of these rides anywhere else in the world, it is best for you to watch how others do first, and then decide on whether you want to try them or not. The best thing is to stay calm always and do not panic. What I did was close my eyes and smiled. The ‘Space Attack’ was the scariest ride for me. It reminded me of the ‘Boat ride’ that I tried few years ago at the carnival back in Borneo Sarawak. There were times when I actually opened my eyes – I was upside down – in the air.

The feeling was memorable indeed. The cool thing about trying these kinds of rides is that they help us to overcome our fear against height. The only way for us to overcome the fear is to think positive and imagine that for once, we actually have wings; just like birds.
Dizzy Lzzy
Supersonic Odyssey
Space Attack
Spinning Orbit
sUrAbUyA sUrAbUyA
A Roller Coaster In Downtown Kuala Lumpur Feb 02, 2011
If you know me then you know I LOVE roller coasters! I have ridden them all over the US and now in four other countries as well. (Australia, Myanmar, India and now Malaysia.) I had heard about an amusement park near Kuala Lumpur in Genting Highlands and in KL at Sunway Lagoon but on my recent trip to Kulala Lumpur I knew I didn't have time for either of those. Then I had a big surprise. My TB in KL told me that I could still probably get my "fix" as there was an indoor amusement park at the Berjaya Times Square Mall right in the city and they had a roller coaster. I immediately googled and found they did indeed have a 7 story one. I was a bit leery that an indoor one might be more of a "family" type ride but a roller coaster is a roller coaster to be added to my list.

We went to the mall and up to the theme park where my first glimpse of the Super Sonic Odyssey made me reevaluate my opinion. It looked pretty good! And it was! We both agreed it was a great ride (definitely worth riding more than once, The park also has many other fun rides including a really nice kiddieland area too. There is a Haunted House at an additional charge. Lockers and snacks are available too
Berjaya Times Square Theme Park