Berjaya Langkawi Resort & Spa

Karong Berkunci 200, Langkawi Island, Malaysia

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Berjaya Langkawi Resort & Spa Langkawi Island Reviews

IldikoTF IldikoTF
Had the most amazing week here Mar 25, 2012
I feel bad that it took me so long to write this but life had been a bit hectic since we stayed at Berjaya. It was in March 2010!!! but I still remember like it was last month.

For our honeymoon we've planned a long trip to Japan and Malaysia. The only fix destination we had in mind was Langkawi! After a very busy honeymoon in 6 locations we finally arrived to Langkawi... and to Berjaya! By then (after 7 flights, having travelled in Japan and Malaysian side of Borneo) we were glad to rest.

We arrived to Berjaya in the evening and they received us with a very warm welcome. Originally I booked a small water chalet but we were upgraded one level to a gorgeous and spacious one with magnificent views to the sea and the sunset. Even though our chalet was on the other side of the resort it was not a problem getting back to the restaurants, pools etc. The shuttle bus always arrived within 5-10 minutes from the time we called them - but often we just walked the distance. It is not often you get to walk on the road while monkeys are jumping from trees to trees above your head, or even walking next to you on the road. They are at home and we were the 'visitors' but they were happy to share with us :) I took many great pictures of them.

We tried all the restaurants and loved them all. My husband's favourite place was the pool bar where we had great cocktails (we deserved to laze around after 2 weeks action, treks and boat trips). Since then he became addicted and now makes me the best cocktails.

We were made to feel like you imagine it would be on your honeymoon :) They did make it special and I still think of the place now. We had our rooms refreshed every afternoon and got some sweets from housekeeping - we felt very special.

I will be back - perhaps for our big anniversaries. the 25th? or the 10th? ... or the 5th? :) or even next year !!! WE JUST LOVED IT SO MUCH!

There is sooo much more I could write about it but cannot sit here all night (

We went on a snorkeling trip, on the cable car and Oriental Village, had a treatment in the spa etc) However, if anyone would like some advice/help - just ask! I will be more than happy to help.
our water chalet room and bathroom
our chalet
tiger prawn for dinner... the size…
our 'hosts'..

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Berjaya Langkawi Resort & Spa Map