Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom

Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom Rates and Deals

Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom Reviews

DAO DAO
Not Fit For Human Habitation (IMO) Mar 20, 2017
When I arrived at the hotel, I though the lobby looked freshly decorated and

very nice. The staff were pleasant and had nice uniforms and seemed very helpful. I had been running late at work and just wanted to put my things in my room and o for a meal. I was given a key and told to go down the stairs. The dark, claustrophobic stairs. Into the damp smelling basement through tiny corridors. So, small I thought ‘if there was a fire…’. Then I found my room and made the mistake of opening the door. It was small, in need of redecoration and the bathroom just looked scary. I went back up the stairs to ask for another room immediately. No. There were no rooms left. I was the last to check­in.

It’s bad when you know you will hate your stay and not be able to sleep properly before work the next day. When I went back in the room I looked at the mattress. Yep, I would have rings on my back from the springs in the bad mattress. Then the bed frame came apart. Nice. The room was tiny, warm and just not nice. The bathroom was really poor. I had a tiny shower ‘tray’ with a dirty old shower curtain. This nasty thing grabbed me like an octopus when I tried to shower the next day. And the water all over the floor was dangerous. Even my flat­pack closet was falling apart. I tried to sleep. I finally fell asleep late into the night.

Then: Bang! Crash! Boom! Yes, they were actually staging a live version of River Dance on the laminated floor above my room! OK, actually it was just breakfasts for the whole hotel. Lots of cutlery is dropped in a breakfast room and a lot of people wear boots I can assure you. I couldn’t wait to leave this nasty place. I recommend you book into another hotel.

Unique Qualities:

• Tiny (I mean tiny) noisy rooms

• There is an elevator (tiny)

• Free Wi­Fi ‘connection’

• Run down and just not fit for human habitation (in my opinion)
AdamR3723 says:
Well, that is a pretty damning review!
Posted on: Mar 20, 2017
vicIII says:
Rings of the mattress springs, a ruthless octopus, River Dance upstairs, paper walls - well, that's too much for one hotel...Thanks for your "survivor's story"...Forewarned is forearmed...
Posted on: Mar 20, 2017

Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom Overview

The recently renovated traditional Victorian Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom is situated just off of Queensbay in the popular Bayswater area. It is located near the Royal Parks of Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, and Kensington Palace. The hotel is located on the north side of the Royal Parks of Kensington Gardens & Hyde Park. The Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom is just a 15 minute Heathrow Express ride from the Heathrow Airport. The Bayswater Station also services the surrounding area.

Guests of the 3 star Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom have the option of choosing a view of the tree-lined terrace or the garden view in one of the 135 available suites. The easy access to Paddington Station and the Queensline Central Line Underground station offer visitors a convenient way to visit the neighboring attractions.

The Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom features The Eden Bar and Restaurant and Steak Restaurant, which is popular for guests and local residents in the area. Nearby attractions include Notting Hill, Portobello Road Market, Westbourne Grove, the Marble Arch, and Oxford Street. The hotel dates back to 1860 and is a relaxing haven for travelers.

Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel - United Kingdom Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes