Berghain Panorama Bar

www.berghain.de - 030/29360210

Berghain Panorama Bar Berlin Reviews

asula asula
the best place in Europe Apr 08, 2011
mmmm)) i like this place for the music..u should be there if u wanna to know nigt-life in BERLIN!!!!!!! this place is situated at the old factory ..there are a few security and one of them is really cool guy))) good luck with them))))
RedHotCatNipples RedHotCa…
Best nightclub Apr 20, 2011
I went to Berghain almost two years ago, end of June 2009 (the night of the gay pride). A friend I met came with me, we are both Aussies.. We started lining up at about 5:30am and we saw lots of people who were denied entry so we were worried we would not get in. It is very important to dress down when you come here. We noticed a lot of girls being sent home were wearing high heels etc.

When we reached the bouncers at the door, we didn't say anything as we don't speak German. Just handed over our ID and they nodded and said "come in" :)

It was an unreal experience, unlike any other club I had been to before. As another poster said, you need to have an open mind as it's a bit.. Risque ;)

No cameras allowed, if you bring one it will be taken off you once you are inside. But you can collect it as you leave.

Best night of my life.. I am looking forward to going back sometime!
gnealii gnealii
Berghain Berlin Apr 24, 2011
This is the best club in Berlin...they do have "face check", which means that it can be difficult to get in, but try not to look like a tourist. If possible, bring some cool Berliners with you, and don't speak English while in the queue.
Sunrise5 Sunrise5
Absolutely unreal Aug 17, 2010
I visited an Aussie friend in Berlin for a weekend. He was in minimal Techno and I wanted to try out the famous Berghain, so we went there on a Saturday. We arrived there at about half past 12 and queued up in the longest line I've ever seen. It took us far more than an hour to finally get to the door. In fron of us there were four drunk French who were sent home instantly as well as about one third of the people. We got in and I have to say that being there, I understood the door policy.

Entering the Berghain, you leave the normal world behind you. The building itself makes you think of apokalypse and the mass of people itself is the most freaky I've ever seen before. Accompanied by finest techno, techhouse and minimal techno, coming out of a sound system one can even feel in the down of one's chest one melts with a mass which especially in Panorama bar is more euphoric as I've ever seen before in a club. Walking past huge wing-beds, swings, darkrooms and gloomy,bolstered niches one comes across gay couples standing at the wall and occupied with themselves, strange figures and lots of guys without a t-shirt to show what they have and to find someone for a short visit in one of the darkrooms. Above all there's a slightly sweetish smell which at least made me totally dizzy (at first I thought is was my beer combined with the fog and lack of oxygene^^).

Taking pictures is strictly forbidden and in the whole place you won't find any mirrors which could bring you back to reality by showing you the wrecked figure you are after having partied like hell for hours.

The whole place is just unreal and the ambience the best and wildest I've ever experienced. Even the DJs are not guys standing with their stuff above all, far away from the pass, but are just part of the mob and heat up the party.

To sum up, it's definitely worth to try out Berghain if you're open-minded enough - except conservatives and middle-class drunk teenagers who want to see a world so totally different from what they've experienced by now. This is not the kind of people they want to have there.

So here a few hints which could help getting in:

- NEVER try to get in as a group of three or more. Then you could just walk out again 'cause you never will get in.

- If you have a German with you, let him/her speak. They don't like to have too many tourists there.

- If you dress up, you totally miss the character of this club. Jeans, sneakers, T-shirt or somethink dark/freaky.

- Forget about taking a camera. If you have a mobile phone with a camera, better leave it at home

- don't show too much that you're eager to get in. The doorman for sure doesn't like idiots gaping at him hoping to get in. They don't need beggars.

-Don't fool around like a drunk idiot. If you ARE a drunk idiot, try not to show. People go there to listen to good music or to meet a stranger for a night - not to get drunk and fool around.

So when you get in finally: Have the time of your life!

Check Berlin Hotel Deals