Bergamo Hotels

Browse 18 Bergamo, Italy hotel reviews for 115 Bergamo hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bergamo

Iseo Hotels26.2 km
Milan Hotels46.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bergamo Hotels and Deals

#1 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
gillybob says: "This 4 hotel is conveniently located on Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII near Largo Po..."
$80
#2 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
gillybob says: "This review is based on a visit to the hotel in December 2011 as part of our pre..."
#3 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
gillybob says: "This hotel is located on Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII, within an easy 5 minute walk..."
$75
#4 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
planxty says: "I have mentioned in the main journal entry how fortunate I was to secure the las..."
$46
#5 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
gillybob says: "Now known as Casa Vacanze Centrale, we stayed in his budget option for our trip ..."
#6 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
yoanna87 says: "Not your usual hostel as there are no dorms. Fragolino is a small place that mak..."
$64
#7 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
DAO says: "I never saw Alex or Angie, but they do a great job. I was contacted by them a fe..."
$49
#8 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
gillybob says: "This review is based on a visit to the hotel and not on any actual experience of..."
#9 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
Maurizioago says: "This bed and breakfast is a small flat. It is made of kitchen, a double bedroom ..."
#10 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
fransglobal says: "Accommodation in Bergamo seems to be difficult to get and expensive. So I was gr..."
#11 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
gillybob says: "We arrived at Albergo Santa Caterina rather warm from a long walk through the Ci..."
$57
#12 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
syoung says: "We just stayed for one night in the Donizetti room but it was very good when we ..."
$65
#13 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
poisongirl13666 says: "This hotel is located in the centre. We arrived here on sundaynight at 11 and th..."
#14 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
Maurizioago says: "This bed and breakfast is practically a flat with four rooms, two bathrooms with..."
#15 of 115 hotels in Bergamo
Maurizioago says: "There are only two rooms at this bed and breakfast. Both have a double bed. I..."
Bergamo