Benton's Steak & Chop House

1 E Pershing Rd, Kansas City, MO, USA - (816) 391-4460

Benton's Steak & Chop House Kansas City Reviews

ceayers ceayers
Benton's bar Jun 15, 2010
Its not cheep drinks, But drinks you will talk about for a long time. The thing to do is just tell the bar guy what you like. Just let him do what he wants. You will be happy! The jazz and drinks was the best part of my stay. The people who work here love what they do. The guy who is at the bar is so fun and can make you a drink that will make your night, week and month.
yadilitta yadilitta
Wonderful Brunch in KC - Benton's! Jun 22, 2008
During our last day in KC, 3 of us went to the Benton’s to enjoy one of the best Sunday’s brunches I have ever had!!! Really delicious!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better way to say good bye to KC's restaurants! There’s a lot to say about this place, so better going step by step.

Benton’s is located at the 18th floor of the Westin Crown Center hotel and has breathtaking panoramic views of the downtown skyline, cozy fireplaces and a distinct and romantic atmosphere + beautiful pieces of art. There’s a fireplace just went you step off the elevator, which welcome you and warmth the room.

We were there for the Sunday’s Brunch. It has a huge selection of over 100 items including fresh fruits, salads, shrimp, caviar, salmon, omelets made-to-order, a carving station for prime rib and turkey, and breakfast traditions like bacon and sausage, biscuits and gravy, breakfast potatoes, eggs Benedict, and apple crepes. I’m a seafood and fish lover and there were just delicious. My favorite was the salmon! Not only the taste was great, but also the presentation was amazing! They really took care of every single detail. I usually don’t eat much, but couldn’t refuse tasting almost everything. Of course we started the brunch toasting with a Mimosa.

And what about the service? It’s wonderful. The staff takes you seriously – they can’t see an empty glass or plate -, but with a nice, warm relaxing approach. The service is fast and friendly, besides very professional. Not only the waiters and waitress are helpful, but also the cooks and receptionists.

We didn’t make any reservations, since we were there early, but if it’s highly recommended doing it.

Well, to summarize: Wonderful experience!!!
fixing omelets