Benjamin Singleton Hotel

Check Singleton Hotel Deals

Benjamin Singleton Hotel Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Alot of Benjamin for little amount of Benjamins Jun 09, 2011
Ok, now I usually won’t stay in very many hotels that have the word budget in them, but for some reason I felt this would an alright thing to try in this area of the Australian country. I found them on line and I am really glad that I made the choice to stay here. The thing that was most appealing was that the two owners really seemed personal on line. They stated that they would even come and pick you up from the station. Wow, I am hooked. They promised and they delivered.

The small hotel is very personal. Only about ten room. All the rooms were clean and well furnished. I had a very clean shower, clean bed with heated blankets clean sheet and comfortable pillows. There was a hot pot along with a variety of teas and coffees. A small refrigerator and color TV that had a sleep mode on it and free first run movies made the rainy days pleasant. What more did I need. They had these really good cookies they left in your room every day. I think I ate more of them than anything. The properties even had a pool out front. It was much too cold, raining and just not the right time to use it, but it was there.

They offer a continental breakfast delivered to your room each morning for a small seven dollar or so charge. You can also order dinner and they will bring it to you. I just enjoyed eating out, so I passed on the meals.

The hotel is located near the edge of town, close main roads that will take you through the Hunter valley to the wineries and other fun activities the area offers. It is situated on the New England Highway (main route between Brisbane/Sydney) right at the junction where the alternative main road to Sydney via Windsor commences. The road noise at night was sometimes very loud but you quickly got used to it.

There were plenty of restaurants, shops and stores within walking distance of the hotel. I enjoyed getting out and walking, but if I had ever needed a ride Craig or Rebecca Williams, your host and owners, were right there. These guys were so nice and personal. From the day of booking, we exchanged emails and I really felt like I knew them when I arrive. They were honest fair and sincere. They let me use their phones when my bank account was compromised, they laughed and talked with me when I was bored, they even shared family stories. Craig even got up and drove me 30 or more miles into the valley for a wine fest and even came back to pick me up. Never once did he ask for money for gas or his time. I really liked this kind of service. If I ever go back to Australia, I know I will make a detour straight to the Benjamin Singleton Hotel if not to stay, just to say hello. I hope everyone who is going through the area will do the same.
Nice comfortable bed
clean rooms
Bathroom was clean
Rebecca and Craig Williams
rogers10 says:
I didn't think you would stay at a hotel like this, but sounds cool.
Posted on: Aug 06, 2011