126 East 6th Street, Cincinnati, OH, USA - 513-421-1688
Benihana - Rice with a heartbeat!
Benihana - A volcano made of onions
Benihana - My tofu... looked better than it tasted
Benihana - Restaurant ad
Benihana - Our cook!
Benihana - Our cook preparing rice

Benihana Cincinnati Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Awesome place for japanese food! Apr 30, 2010
I had been once to this restaurant in Santiago, Chile and just loved it! I think their concept is very authentic and cool. They make you seat by a table that has a cooking surface in the center. If your group is not large enough you will probably share with some other restaurant guests, but I think that is cool! The fun of the show can help you meet other people.

They get your order and send a cook to your table. The cook prepares the food for you in the most spectacular way, including shaking the “salt shaker”, making a volcano of onions and preparing rice with a heartbeat. The one in Santiago was more spectacular, but I guess some locations are a little better than others. I am suppousedly changing my diet, so I went vegetarian and ordered tofu, but I didn’t think it was very good. However, everything else was, though, especially the rice, it was spectacular!

I really like this place and I think it’s a great option to hang out in special occasions.
Restaurant ad
Our cook!
Our cook preparing rice
Rice with a heartbeat!
montecarlostar says:
Hey Michael, I think he did, but I wasn't paying attention. I remember the one in Santiago doing those tricks. As you say some chefs are more creative than others, but this is always a fun place!
magnificent says:
Hey Carlos, Did the Chef do any tricks with the eggs for you? They have a few I like when they flip it into their chef's hat. Some of them are very creative!
Andy99 says: