850 Louisiana Ave. South Golden Valley, Golden Valley, MN, USA - (763) 542-9922

Benihana Golden Valley Reviews

LovelyTena LovelyTe…
Great Teppanyaki.. disappointing service Mar 24, 2008
So I was hungry for some Beni Teppanyaki on Friday when it was snowing like crazy here in Minnesota. We got there around 1pm. It wasn't as crowded as usual (it probably was because of the snow). We got seated after about 10 minutes wait (comparing to normal 30 min to 1 hour). I was excited to eat :) The cook was excellent, but the service we received from our waitress was a horrible. I was there to eat so I didn't really care much about her, but she seriously was getting on other customers' nerves. She was basically arguing with them when they were requesting something. The Teppanyaki lunch normally serves with salad, but she came out and told us that we have to take the soup instead because they ran out of the salad dressing! WTH?? I was confused at first but then I just ignored her. Then this guy who sat next to me asked his meal to be cooked separately since he is allergic to shirmps and was told that they can't do that.. again WTH?? And she kept on touching this one lady while talking to her like she was her friend or something. Anyway.. enough about this crazy waitress. I order the Lunch Special (chicken and Teriyaki beef) with side order of shrimps ($8.00 for 5 shrimps cut up), without drink my bill for me came to $24.00. The dish included with rice, salad, and vegetables. I have tried their Teppanyaki at dinner time and the bill ran up to almost $80.00 between me and my be sure you bring enough money.

I think they got good food, but the horrible service has never changed. I am there to eat the food, so like I said that I don't really care about the service that much.. but if it would be something that might bother you, I don't recommend you to go there.

Check Golden Valley Hotel Deals