Benihana Japanese Steakhouse

(801) 322-2421

Benihana Japanese Steakhouse Salt Lake City Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Japanese style restaurant Oct 30, 2011
I was looking for the restaurant which we can hold a Halloween party at the Salt Lake City with TB friends. I met a girl who stayed at the same hostel recommended me sushi restaurant Benihana.

The location is close to the Convention center at downtown. A little difficult to find from the street as they don't face on the street.Inside of restaurant is looks very nice atmosphere,and it makes me feel expensive but they has some set menu of good price. I saw some Japanese staffs there and they were helpful for my reservation and considering the menu.

The Halloween party held there though,some other TBs friends didn't come. We were just tree people there but luckily or unluckily our reservation was seems ignored. So we ordered some sushi with miso-soup and enjoyed Halloween party there.

I enjoyed different kind of sushi,it quite original sushi. If you'd love to have real sushi then should be visit other restaurant. You can enjoy unique style of sushi or if you don't feel good to real sushi,this restaurant would be nice!

On the wall of entrance,there are many photos of famous people. It was just fun to see who came here.
sushi!!!
Inside of restaurant
Mike and my daughter and I
chopsticks:)
Kurisu says:
Haha, yeah, but I never try the sushi at Benihana! ;)
Posted on: Jun 08, 2012
yasuyo says:
Oh really,Chris!?
They has quite creative sushi,right? I loved it too:)
Posted on: Jun 07, 2012
Kurisu says:
I always enjoyed having food cooked in front of me at Benihana when traveling the US! ^^
Posted on: Jun 07, 2012