Amwaj Rotana Hotel in JBR, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

BeniHana Dubai Reviews

Imano Imano
Sushi Night in Amwaj Rotana Mar 29, 2011
I went their on a Monday and it turns out that they have an "all what you can eat" sushi night. The price was very reasonable per person (almost AED 250) especially that we ordeered as much sushi as we wanted including wine .

We sat out side and the weather was awesome . The service was not excellent as everytime we wanted to ask the waiter for something he was unavailable for a very long time.

The food was good but the service was average . However it is good value for money on a Monday where they have this offer .

We dined another time in the restaurant on a thursday (weekend here in Dubai) , but this time we were sitting inside , it wasn't as enjoyable as last time .It was so noisy becuase of the tepinyake cooking stand and alot of kids screaming and shouting .

It might not be a very good choice if you want a romantic , quite place on a weekend . But if you are going for the food , then it is very good .We had some friends with us who are regular customers of the restaurant so the waiter knew them very well and he offered a dish which is not on the menu , and it was an awesome sushi dish .However , he told us that if we want to order it again , we would have to ask him personally because it is not available on the menu . It was a spicy one , unfortunately I forgot its name although I asked him so I would order it again when I come back !

All in all ,its nice if you sit outside in the nice garden and enjoy your sushi away form the tipenyake noise inside .
amazed says:
I love huddling up around the teppanyaki.... good fun good conversation with total strangers, good laughs
Posted on: May 15, 2011
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing your review!
Posted on: Apr 21, 2011