BenLitzR Inn - Excalibur

Check Daet Hotel Deals

BenLitzR Inn - Excalibur Daet Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Very cheap place for a night stay Apr 06, 2012
We found this by walking near the Central Plaza terminal in Lag-on Daet where we needed to get a van going to Naga.

Just a walking distance from the terminal and unbelievably cheap! Php750 for a twin bed room, airconditioned and pretty spacious room! They also provide towels and soap. The water is not ok tho. Just for bath, if you're not too delicate. My skin is usually sensitive but didnt had any problems with the water although it smells like pumped water instead of the usual chlorinated tap water.

They have some "security" downstairs but they are making me more uncomfortable than "secured" for some reason. There's also dining area downstairs that serves meals from 6am.

I had breakfast of fried rice and dried fish plus coffee and paid less than Php50. Very cheap. They are not very fast in service tho so you better be not in a hurry :)

We paid our stay the day of check-in bec we said we might leave very early but I believe they usually accepts payments on check-out.

If you're looking for something very cheap place to sleep in Daet, visit this place. :)

Would prob stay again unless I find something really better and not fully booked :P

Check Daet Hotel Deals