Ben & Jerry's!

Singapore, Singapore

Ben & Jerry's! Singapore Reviews

petitefleur petitefl…
May 04, 2007
I'm not an ice-cream lover, but I've converted recently.

Ben & Jerry's a big brand all over the world, most people already know it, but I just have to write about it and find the soulmate in taste, and just because it's so cute! :)

In the past, the only place I could get the ice-cream was at the zoo and the Pasir Ris resort, which were like at the furthest ends of Singapore. Thank God they franchised, and it seems like my comfort food has hit the streets big-time!

Eating is a balance of the senses, and it's already fun and appealing that Ben & Jerry's stores are always colorful, the ice-cream has quirky names, and the taste's simply awesome!

On my billboards, I've the Cherry Garcia, Mint Chocolate Chunk, and Oatmeal Cookie Chunk! Just writing about it makes my stomach rumble, but then again, my stomach's always craving for food of any kind (except celery eeewww)!

Oh yeah, the website's really cool too. Reading the B&J graveyard tales makes me giggle.

For anyone coming to Singapore, and craving for a scoop of heaven, we've got Ben & Jerry's now in the Cathay Orchard, Suntec City, Sentosa, Pasir Ris, The Zoo, and Vivo City!

brecht says:
it's funny how you like the Ben&Jerry's ice cream. I 'm also crazy about it. I didn't know they existed until I saw a video about their origin and their battle with Häagen Dazs to survive in a management class in my second year at university. I’m a major fan ever since.
Posted on: Jun 14, 2007