Bellagio Las Vegas

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Bellagio Las Vegas Reviews

stbartley1 stbartle…
Peaceful, Intimate, Relaxing: Guests are in Good Hands Jul 28, 2015
I stayed for five nights then a further one night at the end of my holiday before heading home. From the minute you arrive, the staff are keen to help, possibly keen to get the reception area cleared quickly but they help either way. I had a room in the Spa tower, a view of the back of the hotel over to the Rio and down to the pools, not the fountain views and i didn't try the folded twenty dollar trick but the room was first class. Twin wash basins in the bathroom, a very large shower and a lovely deep bath to soak away those miles walked every day, and boy were there lots of miles walked. The bed was very comfortable, but I do like a firm bed so if you don't then you may not like it as much. For some reason, the bed was only turned down twice but the Bellagio chocolates left those times was a nice touch. Electronic operated curtains and sheers,(nets), made for an easy life and opened up the fantastic floor to ceiling window views, maybe not fountains but the mountains and desert have their own beauty. Each hotel on the strip has it's own character and the Bellagio's is pure class with the chocolate waterfall in the chocolate shop and the fantastic displays in the atrium area, along with the luxury carpets you walk on make this an experience not to be missed. Parking is easy with four floors of car parks and valet parking if needed, although the queues for this make self parking much quicker at times. The Bellagio buffet breakfast was an all you can eat luxury breakfast experience with foods from all over the world on offer to tempt. I looked around and the Bellagio was one of the cheaper options for this kind of breakfast, being only $18 each, however, be prepared to queue to get in as this is obviously very popular, so do it at least the once. Following my final night, upon packing to leave, i left the gifts of chocolates i had purchased on the bed and came home without, so hopefully the maid has shared them out and enjoyed the "tip" left. I will certainly return.
twan twan
Ocean's Eleven the Bellagio Jan 15, 2012
The Bellagio,

If you go to Vegas the smart thing to do is check in to a small best western hotel a few streets next to the stip. You will save money the rooms a fine and you can use your money for gambling. I recommend however to treat yourself to some luxury a book a hotel suite in the Bellagio. I had a room with a view over the famous Bellagio fountain.

The best thing to do is to get a bucket filled with ice and you favorite drinks open the curtain of your room with the remote control. Put the TV on the fountain channel and look down the window and see the fountain move on the music coming from the TV speakers. This is ultimate luxury.

It is also possible to visit the hotels casino, swimming pool, restaurant etc. And I recommend you visit all. If you go to Vegas you have to spent money. I don’t gamble a lot but in Vegas I go all out. The best way to recover after a long night off partying is order some room service. The eggs benedict are delicious and combined with orange juice they make you feel good again.

In Vegas you get what you pay for, the very best and remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
4ensics1 4ensics1
Amazing Stay At The Bellagio! Feb 26, 2011
We had an amazing experience at the Bellagio for our first trip to Las Vegas.

We were met at the hotel by a very friendly and helpful limousine driver who got us to the hotel quickly, however the drive was a little harrowing. :)

He directed us to the executive check in where we were met by incredibly friendly staff. We stayed in the Bellagio Suite, room 30626. It was a bit of a walk to the elevators in the Spa Tower but there is so much to see on the way. There is security at the elevators and we had to show our key card to get on the elevator and then use the key card to get up to our floor.

The room was extremely clean and comfortable. We had heard some rumors that we might encounter bed bugs so the first thing we did was peel back the bedding and found a spotless mattress. We not once saw any type of insect in our room.

All the furniture was comfortable, I spent more time at the desk in the bedroom however as it was right beside the window and I was able to be on the computer.

The view was incredible, especially at sunrise and sunset. I am in to "plane spotting" as well and we had a view of McCarran Airport from our suite as well, so I was able to watch planes landing and taking off as well as the runways. But that wasn't the highlight of the view. We had a great view of the fountains and tuning in to channel 22 on any of the four televisions allowed me to watch the fountains and hear the music from above as well. But that didn't even compare to being down beside them.

We used room service quite a bit during our stay. While the food was spendy (expected) it was worth pretty much every single penny. Really great food! And when I called down to order, the staff was great. They always said I would have my food in 30-40 minutes and it was always at my room, hot and perfect within 15-20 minutes. Even during the busiest breakfast times. Everything was well presented.

Housekeeping came to the room twice a day and I think they were frustrated that I was in the room so much. It got to the point where I could just call them when I was leaving so they could come up. They always did a great job though and were friendly.

We visited only one restaurant while there, having dinner at Sensi. Amazing decor and really neat to be able to see right in to the kitchen, the focal point of the dining area as it is right in the middle. The food was fantastic however my husband finished before I did and when asked if he was finished, the waiter assumed that meant we were both finished and he took my food away too (I was nowhere near done). I didn't make a stink about it though as I was only nibbling on the unhealthier portion of what was left of my dinner.

Overall, we had a great trip to the Bellagio and would go back in a heartbeat. We had no luck in the casino but the great staff and endless amount of things to do within the hotel itself made it worth while. It was a great experience and I highly recommend staying at the Bellagio. And although we had an upgrade, I heard the standard rooms are fantastic as well.
wynsome89 wynsome89
Las Vegas Opulence Aug 25, 2011
I am a creature of habit so I have been staying at the Bellagio for many years. I often receive promotional offers, so I book a greatly discounted room during their slower seasons which usually correspond to my slow season at work. I spend tons of time in the women's spa, eat at the many lovely restaurants and make sure to have an espresso martini @ Circo.

It's a very nice place to stay and always manages to be exceeding pleasant and upscale. It isn't as new as some of the other hotels but still seems fresh and contemporary.
Catz0377 Catz0377
Amazing Jul 21, 2011
Obviously not the cheapest of options in Las Vegas however if you manage to find a good deal then this is most definitely the best place to stay. The location of the hotel is central and perfect for going anywhere on the strip. The hotel itself is clean and rooms are amazing. The casino is by far the best one around and the service from the staff is friendly and very welcoming. Nice restaurants and great shops. Short walkway straight into Caesars Palace which has a huge shopping mall. Without a doubt after being spoilt with this lovely place I would find it hard to stay anywhere else when returning.
Carls86 Carls86
Best hotel ever! May 17, 2011
The best hotel I have evr stayed in! This is what you call 5* service, everything was on tap, room service was like eating in a 5* restuarant, pool was awesome and atmosphere was amazing! Slap bang in the middle of the strip so ideal location!
youngtraveler youngtra…
Nice rooms Apr 28, 2011
The Bellagio was pretty decent. I've stayed at the Venetian and Treasure Island before too. Treasure Island was horrible. Bellagio was clean, albeit crowded. Lost money at the blackjack table! Overall, a decent place! The fountains were cool!
timmy76 timmy76
Bellagio Las Vegas Mar 05, 2011
Been there last year when travelling in California. The hotel is superb, its got all the vibe and quality. Its centrally located and all interesting places in LV can be accessed on foot. Price very reasonable. Overall good value for money. Highly recommended.
1morespicy 1morespi…
Go on, spoil yourself. Feb 24, 2010
Now, I have already written a review on the Bellagio but that was based on a standard king room. This time it was a bit of a special occasion so I decided to go for one of their penthouse suites.

I'd been keeping an eye on their rates and called reservations to upgrade. I worked out that the same sort of suite in London would set me back about 10 times what I paid for this place so a bargain!

Check in different for starters. Because I'd booked a penthouse suite I was an executive lounge guest. It's basically VIP check in. Comfy chairs, free tea and coffee and some pretty little pastries. We picked up the keys and headed up to the 31st floor. I noticed that lift that goes up to the higher floors are different from all the other ones. Everything seems a lot more plush and luxurious.

The ceilings on this floor also seemed to be a lot higher. The suite was huge! 1500 something square feet. The doors were all the way to the ceiling so it gave you a feeling that you were really small. Again, everything in the place looked expensive and new. The bedroom is the same size as a standard room except it has his and hers bathrooms. The suite had 3 toilets total and I made damn sure I used all of them.

This is definitely the nicest place I've ever stayed in. You really do get a different type of service when you fork out a bit extra. The turndown service was excellent. Curtains drawn, soft lighting, nice music playing and a whole box of chocolates on the bedside table.

I don't think I'll ever be able to afford something like this again. i did get a very good rate and I was celebrating. I certainly felt like a VIP.
The huge bed.
Seating area in the bedroom.
The local swimming pool.
Lounge area.
portia portia
Bellagio deluxe is not luxury Jan 24, 2010
The Bellagio is very highly rated, and expensive. Although it was pretty good, I don't think it was the best value for the money. We booked a deluxe room with king bed, but were told it was not available when we checked in. So we got 2 queen size beds. I was also slightly disappointed at the service (or lack of), no turn-down for bedtime, or chocolates at the pillows. The public areas are nice of course, and extravagant and there are lots of restaurants (which were good). The fountain show was free to all, and spectacular day or night. Also we didn't get any free casino money like we did at the Venetian. Overall, without paying for the top rooms, I think it was just good, not great.
Deluxe room is not very special
bathtub
vanity area in the bathroom
shower is spacious
teitens teitens
Great and affordable luxury for the gambler Oct 20, 2010
For me as a beloved poker player nad a little of a gambler Las Vegas is like coming home. The first time is fantastic nad you practically just wait for your second chance to get to Sin City.

My first time in Las Vegas I stayed in the MGM Grand, and this was a great experience, but after my second time I have to say, taht you really haven't been in Vegas, if you haven't tried to stay at the Bellagio for at least a weekend.

The Bellagio is brilliant. The Location, the Amenities, the rooms, the bathroom and shower...wooow...if you're not use to good comfort while travelling, you will be amazed by the hotel.

But it's not just the rooms and the location of the hotel. The hotel it self is a story. The casino is faboulous, and if you like to gamble you can meet some of the greatest gamblers in the world at the Bellagio. Bellagio also has a lot of good shops, but I have to remind you, that it is expensive. The restaurant are great, and when I say great I mean really great. And for those of you, who doesn't want to spend too much on food Bellagio has one of the best buffets I have ever seen, and the price isn't that high.

Bellagio also has some good shows. Last time I was there, I watched Cirque du Soleil's "O". And this is a must see if you stay at the Bellagio.

I can go on and on complimenting this great hotel, but the fact is, that I think you should try to stay there yourselves. Staying at the Bellagio is a good way of comforting yourselves :)

And I almost forgot the most important thing. If you decide to stay at the Bellagio, try to get a room with a view over the fountain. It's so beautiful :) Once in my life I wanna stay in one of the apartments lying along the fountain, but that wish is pretty far away right now though :)
This is the poker room at the Bell…
Bellagio has a big room for sports…
This was just one out of three bat…
The living room in our suite. Amaz…
pichazo pichazo
Very Nice with View of the Fountains and LAs Vegas Strip Dec 14, 2010
Extremely nice place to Stay, I has spent time at the Venetian Before, it was very nice too and could be equal on service, but this time I got a real nice Penthouse and I think it was a good choice !!!
jenn79 jenn79
Stay in the middle of it all! Sep 07, 2009
Usually I stay at the Venetian when I'm in Vegas, but I have to say that the Bellagio is a better choice all around. Don't get me wrong, the Venetian is absolutely lovely!! The most important difference is that it's right off the freeway with practically it's own right turn lane into the hotel, so you'll miss most of the Las Vegas Strip madness coming into and out of the hotel. You're right next to Caesar's palace and the section of shopping that's all Italian/French high-end.

The people who work in the hotel are uber nice and accommodating, the rooms are lovely and clean, and the valet even has cameras in their parking structure for many angles so you can be sure your car won't be dinged or scratched. The best thing is that every 30 min (15 min in the evening), the fountains go off! So definitely try and get a fountain-view room =)

And of course you have 24 hour access to their famous atrium where you feel as if you're Alice in Wonderland with all their colorful, shiny and oversized displays. I would venture to say this atrium is even more beautiful at night, when it's softly lit with mysterious colors. Utterly romantic.

The pool area is also gorgeous - there are about 4 small fountain-pools and a couple of larger ones complete with a lifeguard. An attendant is available when you step off the elevators to hand you towels and then you grab a beach chair lined up and someone walks by to take your drink order. All in all a delightful and extravagant way to spend your time in Las Vegas.
Room
View from the room
the all-important bathroom shot!
sylviandavid says:
Sounds wonderful, Portia. I keep hearing about the fountains... a must see! sylvia
Posted on: Feb 01, 2010
travelfan1963 says:
I love the water fountains at the Bellagio!
Posted on: Aug 25, 2009
Eric says:
I really like the casino area of the Bellagio too. Seems just generally nicer than most of the other casinos.
Posted on: Aug 25, 2009
seangee seangee
Bellagio- Island Status Dec 05, 2009
I have been to Las Vegas a number of times and stayed at a few places and I would not rank the Bellagio at the top. The service was great and the place is awesome however there are some drawbacks. I was in town for the Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton fight with a few of my friends and we needed a place to base our partying, so we chose the Bellagio.

The negatives were the following; our room was on the 20th floor at the end of the hallway- this gave the impression of being quite far away. If you ever forgot something the walk back to the room seemed like an eternity. Along that same line, the room keys often lost the charge and wouldn't open the door/ so the long walk back to the front desk to replace them. The only vending machine on the floor didn't sell water, and after a long night of drinking that’s all I wanted (not bathroom tap water). So I settled for PowerAde and the machine took my money. The Bellagio is also almost an actual island with its fountain/lake in front. This attraction makes it essential to have a plan and walk out of the right entrance when exiting. Otherwise you will do a good amount of backtracking after you make it to the strip. The last negative point I have is we had three incidents on three different days with big moths in our room. They seemed to come out of the lights when we turned them on and were impossible to catch and kill. The moths were weird.

The positives were great service- they came up asap with two bottles of water on the house when the machine failed, nice pool area, great buffet, the beds were very nice and the casino is top notch.

Overall there really wasn't anything all that bad this place is a tight joint, however for the price you could find another location (Ceasers Palace or Venetian) on the Strip that is more convenient.
view of the pool from the room
the pool
the City Center under construction
Katie_Kate Katie_Ka…
High End Resort on the Strip May 06, 2009
The Bellagio was nice and probably the least gimmicky resort on the strip. The fountain show is overrated but that's not a reason to avoid the resort. The location is about halfway down the strip. The bed was super comfy. The bathtub and shower were separate which is a plus but I wish the tub had jets. I would defiantly stay here again... once I win the lottery.
travelman727 says:
Great review! Let us know WHEN you win the lottery :-D
Posted on: May 15, 2009
HuBison HuBison
Plush and worth every penny we spent Jan 29, 2009
What better place to take a girls' weekend? We were on the 21st floor (I think) and our room was great. Everything was so plush and lovely. The beds were sooooo comfy and the bathroom was so elegant. There was a large standing shower and a beautiful tub with a double sink. The room was soooooo nice. The staff were great until one suggested my friend was a"working girl" because of the way she was dressed one night as we headed to a near-by club.

If you have been to Vegas before, you know it's great to stay RIGHT on the Strip; if you haven't been, stay on the Strip...somewhere between Mandaly Bay and Treasure Island.
Biglush_23 Biglush_…
Fast & Frenzied Flight through the Flowering Fall garden exhibit... Oct 19, 2008
I have been to the Bellagio Gardens countless times as i have made my way in & out & through my many Vegas jaunts. My host insisted that we had more than enough time to make a pit stop, and far be it for me to question the insistance of my hardy host ^^ so we made for some time to swing by the Bellagio on our way to the airport. He didnt tell me, but he knew of a "back door" to McCarren that was off the strip, so we bought what little time we could with the local hidden wisdom and were waved in with a smile to the Bellagio parking. Everything and everyone seem so much happier and brighter when you are among good friends ^^.

I must admit, that this is the fastest that i have ever been in & out of the Gardens. Five minutes on the dot and we are back into the car, reving off into the night from the strip, but i must say that i have not enjoyed the Gardens as much in those five minutes as i have from all previous trips combined. The shortness of time and the hurried frenzy that we are in kinda made the run-through really fun, trying to cram as much as we can into the final moments of our time. My trip had started with rushing around Vegas, and now would end with the same hahahaha!! Hows that for bookends to a perfect trip.

The Halloween theme is quite a spectacle, with a full "hanger" of pumkins and brightly colored foliage...a full canopy of festive trimmings, a portal into another world...the flowers and chili's adorning the garden floors around the exhibits add a bed of zesty reds and yellows. There are ghosts and apparitions sitting in every corner of the gigantic room, from floor to ceiling. Add to that everyone dressed to the "Nines," while we are dressed to the "days of hiking smelly goodness & dirty trail hopping." Hahahaaha!! Everyone though, is in a light happy mood. We take turns with the other patrons trading group pictures and photo ops, flashing our smiles to glittering shutters and lit monoliths.
A local smile @ the Bellagio Garde…
The bed of flowers beneath the loc…
Another local smile @ the Bellagio…
A local smile just hanging around …
1morespicy 1morespi…
Worth the extra pennies! Sep 14, 2008
I chose to stay at the Bellagio for a couple of reasons. The excellent central strip location being one and the other because it's just a nice place.

The moment I stepped into the lobby I was quite overwhelmed by the size of the glass sculpture ceiling and also by the size of the queues for checking in. I was a few hours early but decided to chance it as I had no other option but to wait really. After queuing for about 30 minutes it was finally my turn. The staff were courteous and calm considering how busy it was. After a couple of phone calls to make sure there was a room ready she handed me my key and a map. That's the thing about staying in a casino, all the rooms are way over the other side.

I eventually found the lifts and they were as over the top opulent as you would expect. There are plenty of them as well so never had to wait very long.

I had a lake view room on the 14th floor. These rooms are a little more expensive but once you clap eyes on the view you tend to forget about this. The floor to ceiling windows make for an absolutely breathtaking view of the strip. And of course, the fountains! I will never tire of watching them.

The room in itself is quite large, 510 sq ft according to the website. Comfy bed, lots of big chairs, a desk, mini bar and a huge wardrobe unit. The bathroom too was a nice size with a tub and separate shower. One of my favourite little touches is the automatic drapes with buttons next to the bed. I stayed for 3 nights and loved every minute. I would absolutely recommend a stay here and will most probably stay there next time I'm in Vegas.
View from my room.
bundysmom bundysmom
Luxury on the Las Vegas strip May 28, 2008
I don't even know where to begin.

I had the privilege of staying on the 30th floor overlooking the lake. It was fantastic....the room too! Seriously, our suite was more than sweet...it was an apartment! 2 bathrooms with a t.v., jacuzzi tub, massive shower, a half bath in the foyer, HUGE bedroom and closet space galore. Since we over looked the lake, we were able to 'tune in' to the music as the fountains danced. At night...the view of the fountain show is absolutely amazing from the 30th floor.

The gardens at Bellagio are my personal favorite. Every few months the theme is redone to reflect either a holiday or a season...sometimes both. It smells absolutely fantastic. I have numerous pics of the garden and will attempt to post them all. In my experience, the best time to view the garden is either early early morning or late late night...otherwise the crowds will drive you mad. Unless you like crowds...

Unfortunately I have not found a restaurant at the Bellagio I am either interested in dining at or like at all. However, the sports book and the bar just inside of the fountain terrace...that's a whole nother experience you'll have to see for yourself.

Now, there is a piano bar just as you come into the front lobby across from the check in desk. Beware...some of the hostesses there are down right rude and if you're not dressed 'right,' you are not treated very nicely. Other than that though, it's a small quaint gathering place for one to wait while the other checks in at the front desk.
April 2006
May 2006
bundysmom says:
hi seasuntoes, my room number was 30-008. enjoy your visit!!
Posted on: Aug 16, 2010
seasuntoes says:
hi there bundysmom,
Could you please tell me the room number so I could book it next year. I'm really looking for the best room (floor) overlooking the lake so I could watch the fountain at night.
Thanks

sea
Posted on: Aug 16, 2010
pinchora pinchora
Super nice hotel!!! Sep 15, 2008
Though I didn't stay at the Bellagio I did get to hang out there for a dayishness thanks to Louise (1morespicey) while she was here for the Vegas TB meetup.

This place is nice... I was in awe when I walked in... the way the hallways and main lobby are set up is more like a art display...in fact they change the one room around for the seasons (it was in between seasons when I was there)... there's also a italian glass ceiling in the one are. When we had to go to consierge desk they were very friendly, helpful and organized. Also on the main floor is an amazing pool and amazing eateries and pastry shops!

The room that Louise stayed in was amazing... it was huge... the bathroom was unbelievable... and she had a great view of the fountain display every half hour! The bed was super comfortable and she had the luxury of having a huge bathtub and shower stall in her bathroom (you could fit a small family in the bathroom alone)!
Italian glass ceiling... comes com…
the Lobby

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes