Bella Bru Cafe

Bella Bru Cafe  - My friends

Bella Bru Cafe Sacramento Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Bella Boo Dec 23, 2010
Talk about "lazy service"! Bella Bru's wait staff is horrible and unbelievably slow. The food was "just o.k......and nothing to R-A-V-E about. If I had to choose between the service and the food, I would say the service was the worst. The salad I ordered was not very large, but it cost me over $12. My friends had a sandwich and a burger and we ended up paying well over $75 for the lunch we three left filling not so satisfied. The food was nothing really to write about. The décor was the biggest hit of all. Maybe I just came on a bad day. They have a nice café style counter that serves coffee and pastries. They have a wide selection but they are really expensive.

My friend that brought me really enjoys eating here mostly because he sees many of the Sacramento Kings players like to eat at because of the proximity to Arco Arena. We didn’t see any of them there on this day, but he assured me they come in often.

When there are customers standing at the front door, I think a waiter/waitress should move like they actually want to make some money considering that they are in the hospitality business. The wait staff at Bella Bru should take more pride in doing their jobs and get the molasses out of you know where!

I don't know if it's a cultural attitude fostered by the owner, who is known to frequently be seen at this particular Bella Bru. She seated us on this occasion and quite frankly has the same snobbish attitude as the wait staff. Maybe it's a requirement to be a waitress there. For a small business owner to have such an impersonal and cold relation with her clients, and given the retracting economy, I wish her the best of luck. Natomas has grown, and so has the dining options and downtown Sac is only a short drive.
Bella Bru
The sweets counter
looking towards the bar area
general seating