Belgrade Train Traveling

Belgrade, Serbia

Belgrade Train Traveling Reviews

odiseya odiseya
Traveling by train to and from Belgrade Aug 27, 2017
I always prefer train transport over buses and it was very convenient for me. As my father was working for Railways of Republika Srpska it was a very affordable trip for me. As FIP card discount holder during my study I was able to travel to Belgrade from Doboj, my hometown for a bargain price for return rides that through all this time was from 14,90 KM (about 7 euros) to 17,90 KM (about 8,5 euros). In that time the return bus ticket cost about 3 times more. The main train station was also my start point for other travelings such as Skopje or Timisoara. It was good times. Since 9th December 2012 the Sarajevo -Belgrade line and Doboj - Belgrade was canceled until further notice.

Still, I like to take the train for traveling. Notice that there is many train station in Belgrade. Main train station near City center serves for domestic and international transport and if you planning to take a train to Sofia, Skopje or Budapest you need to come here.

I was traveling from the train station in Novi Beograd to Novi Sad and it was OK.

Check Belgrade Hotel Deals