Belere Rabat

Belere Rabat Rates and Deals

Belere Rabat Reviews

ebonystarr ebonysta…
All around good choice Jun 19, 2017
Stayed here in February for the first night of an 8 day Moroccan tour. I initially raised an eyebrow at the location (wasn't bad, just wouldn't have been my first choice), but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel.

The hotel itself is on the smaller side at only 6 floors high, and reminds you of the modern boutique-style with some European flair. The staff was very friendly and hospitable, we were greeted with delicious mint tea and various cookies/pastries. Upon delivering my luggage to my room,the porter even checked all of the outlets in my room to make sure my adapter would work. My group gathered on the top floor for a welcome reception with a nice spread and a gorgeous view of the city of Rabat, then back downstairs for a mouth-watering dinner of traditional Moroccan dishes including tagines of beef and fish, seasoned couscous, cucumber and beet salads, and more.

The rooms are clean and comfortable, just large enough for 2 people with extra large twin beds, closet with safe, and bathroom with large tub. My room on the 3rd floor overlooked a side street, which was slightly noisy at night, since all the cabs seemed to gather there, but once I was asleep it didn't matter.

The hotel also offers a bar/smoking lounge on the 2nd level, which is open until just about midnight...playing a sassy soundtrack of smooth R&B and serving top shelf liquor. If you want to explore the nightlife, it'll cost you about $50 US round-trip for a cab into the club district, where we opted for a hookah lounge...nice vibe and live music.

I didn't know what to expect from the Belere, but having stayed here for just one night, I would likely do so again if I ever found myself in Rabat again in the future.

Tip: As for a room on an upper floor, facing the city for some lovely sunset views.
Hughie123 Hughie123
May 11, 2014
Close to centre next to Railway Station

Reasonable breakfast and secure parking with watchman right outside

Belere Rabat Overview

The Belere Rabat offers its guests a comfortable base in central Rabat.

The Belere Rabat caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. The hotel also offers a golf course, a dry cleaning service and a business centre. Wi-Fi is provided. Facilities at the hotel include a car rental desk and a laundry service.

Prince Moulay Abdellah Stadium is within driving distance of the Belere Rabat. Rabat-Sale Airport (RBA) is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. The location of the hotel allows guests to easily reach many tourist destinations on foot. Stade Boubker Ammar is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Belere Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Nightclubs
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower