Find a Belarus Travel Buddy

Looking for a Belarus travel buddy? Meet Belarus travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 656,086 members and has been featured in:

April 7, 2017
to April 17, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Belarus
14 vouches 11 awards
Need help with and invitation and visa.I have been thinking many times to go to Belarus, but always skip it due to complicated visas.This time I'm coming tough(I think 😉) I'm interested learing about life in Belarus,so would love to meet some locals.
April 7, 2017
to April 11, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Minsk, Belarus
14 vouches 11 awards
dream destination
Lucy wants to travel to Belarus
4 awards
My names , im 29 and have been a vegetarian for 17 years. I have set myself a challenge to visit one new country each year and in my lifetime I want to visit each country in the world at least on…
dream destination
Matthew wants to travel to Belarus
I am a missionary and I enjoy getting to know people and cultures in all different countries and continents. I'm an American living in Germany with the plan to move to Ethiopia within the next couple…
dream destination
shawna wants to travel to Belarus
Minsk, Hrodna
dream destination
Rojus wants to travel to Belarus
Fight For Love And Freedom!!
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Belarus
i am just happy and addicted to travelling around the world and meeting people!! :-)
dream destination
Michael… wants to travel to Belarus
Interests: traveling:), foreign languages, skiing , meeting new people
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Belarus