Belanga Cafe

Empire Shopping Gallery (UG18), Selangor, Malaysia
+60 3-2287 5136
Belanga Cafe - Chendol, one of Malasia's popular desserts.
Belanga Cafe - Chendol, one of Malasia's popular desserts.
Belanga Cafe - Me infront of Belanga.
Belanga Cafe - Me infront of Belanga.

Belanga Cafe Selangor Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Malay Cuisine at its best. Oct 22, 2014
On my birthday, I decided to try out something new -- out from the usual routines: party with family and friends; cakes; wines and beers. This time, I wanted to do it with my best friend who is based in Kuala Lumpur for years now. Yes, I did celebrate it in Malaysia. My first birthday abroad.

I searched online on where the best Malay cuisine is and Belanga Cafe is one of the restaurants listed on the results list.

Belanga is known for its consistent home-style favorites such as Nasi Dagang, Nasi Kerabu and Nasi Tumpang. Believe me, it was my first time to meet these words!

The restaurant, which is located inside a shopping mall, is very clean and spacious. The staff were friendly and can speak English very well.

Nasi Kerabu is such a delicious dish. I matched it with lemongrass. The manager said Nasi Kerabu is one of their signature dishes. I also tried Chendol, one of the famous desserts in Malaysia.

Belanga doesn't own a rest room, so you need to get out and look for the mall's rest room.

Two thumbs up for Belanga!
Me infront of Belanga.
Chendol, one of Malasia's popular …

Check Selangor Hotel Deals