Beirut in Summer

Beirut, Lebanon

Beirut in Summer Reviews

dodidodi dodidodi
Summer Fun in Beirut... Jun 25, 2011
While the whole Middle East is riding the wave of the popular uprisings, Beirut is booming with tourists in search of sun, fun; good food and good mood.

And Beirut has plenty to offer...

From clear pristine Beaches (20 mins away) to Downtown walks; Amazing Museums to renowned NightLife; in Beirut you have the embarrassment of riches.

The Absolutely not to be missed Things To Do are:

*Do not leave Lebanon without visiting Baalback and Byblos ancient cities (4000 years and 8000) and the Cedars;

*Go clubbing in SkyBar (Best open air club on the Mediterranean); B018; Iris; or Capitol;

*Visit one of the Many Beaches (Batroun, Jyye, Rmaileh...);

*Go for an extensive walk in Downtown Beirut (fully restored to its former glory);

*Attend one of the international Festivals (Baalback, Beiteddine, Byblos...);

*Visit the Jeita Grotto: One of the New 7 wonders of the World;

*While most restaurants in Beirut and Lebanon in General offer very high quality food (by international standards) do taste lots of Lebanese foods (at Leila, Burj El Hamam, Mounir, etc.) as the best of Lebanese cuisine is obviously found in Lebanon!

*Most of all: Enjoy the Joie de Vivre that Lebanese will share with you!
Beirut National Museum
Clubbing at Bey-Roof
Batroun Beach
The Roman Bath - DownTown Beirut

Related Travel Blogs About Beirut in Summer

Day 9: Latakia - Beirut
Change of plans. Although... we’d changed our plans earlier, but today was the day these plans came to execution. When we had been planning our trip several months ago we had contemplated tr…summer home in the mountains near Beirut. The trip went very swiftly thanks to the pleasant company. Gilbert and Rhanda…
Introduction, and first days
Once again, against all prior inclination or likelihood, I find myself in Lebanon of all places - a locale it never occurred to me that I would ever visit even once in all my life. The circumstanc…Beirut, so densely populated and developed has the country become in recent years. During the summer, throngs of expatriates…

Check Beirut Hotel Deals