Beirut Hotels

Browse 17 Beirut, Lebanon hotel reviews for 125 Beirut hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$66 - $801

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Beirut

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Beirut Hotels and Deals

#1 of 125 hotels in Beirut
gerashi says: "One of the greatest deals and stays I've had in all my travels, it was good valu..."
$109
#2 of 125 hotels in Beirut
allouh says: "Can cannot stop telling u how much i enjoyed this Hotel. GREAT SPACIOUS ROOMS, H..."
$308
#3 of 125 hotels in Beirut
Chokk says: "It was my first time in Beirut and I decided to treat myself well and I therfore..."
$139
#4 of 125 hotels in Beirut
Johnpro says: "Just stayed for 4 nights and was fine . Quiet night hotel ,around in a hotel ar..."
#5 of 125 hotels in Beirut
lsamadi says: "I stayed in the Plaza Hotel for a week and was very pleased with my experience. ..."
$83
#6 of 125 hotels in Beirut
delsol67 says: "As I am not usually in the habit of staying in 5 accomodations in my usual adve..."
$164
#7 of 125 hotels in Beirut
bielecka says: "My stay at Sky Suites was very comfortable and I didn't experience any issues. B..."
#8 of 125 hotels in Beirut
Tarek307 says: "I stayed in this hotel on my trip to Beirut a couple of years ago..its located i..."
#9 of 125 hotels in Beirut
sabahmh says: "If you are looking for a very friendly and trusty staff especially front desk st..."
#10 of 125 hotels in Beirut
XAndreasX says: "Beirut is generally a diabolically expensive city and Intercontinental Phoenicia..."
#11 of 125 hotels in Beirut
delsol67 says: "Out of desperation, we ended up staying at the Napoli. In high season you should..."
#12 of 125 hotels in Beirut
martin99 says: "Location is excellent, installations also but VERY noisy rooms , in case you re..."
#13 of 125 hotels in Beirut
pilgrim68 says: "Our first and last nights in Beirut were in this poor standard hotel. My first n..."
$69