Beijing Hotels

Browse 136 Beijing, China hotel reviews for 1716 Beijing hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$41 - $556

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Beijing

Tianjin Hotels110.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Beijing Hotels and Deals

#1 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
vulindlela says: "We booked this mostly due to the location, as it was close to many sites in Beij..."
#2 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
leoleo77 says: "Wangfujing Grand Hotel is a very well located hotel, with excelent services. It ..."
$223
#3 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
phreaze says: "I loved this hotel while staying in Beijing, with its arty decor and an awesome ..."
#4 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
mikethepizzadude says: "A near-perfect review, which I don't usually give! It's near-perfect hotel thoug..."
$183
#5 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
theonionlady says: "The A.Hotel is built into the sports stadium known as the Worker's Stadium due t..."
#6 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
gardkarlsen says: "I stayed at China World Hotel in Beijing in May 2012 for a few days. I booked th..."
#7 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
TravellinChic says: "I was very fortunate to have friends who tries to help me when I needed their he..."
$37
#8 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
prettygirl says: "31s locale is a porthole to Beijings past, the citys last authentic qu..."
$195
#9 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
ac1980 says: "I really didn't know what to expect in China as a first time visitor but this ho..."
#10 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
Flitter says: "I stayed at the Traveller Inn in Hua Qiao. Located midway in the Beixinqiao hut..."
#11 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
zillahdeGroot says: "I stayed in this hostel summer of 2008. I stayed in a single room. The hostel wa..."
$19
#12 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
Audunmid says: "The hotel/hostel is a very nice and cosy place in the quiet back streets of Beij..."
$26
#13 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
sandpiper says: "This place is within walking distance to the subway and the things I wanted to d..."
$40
#14 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
gybeseabird says: "Am living at this lovely hotel, they have some 276 rooms, now hear this, they ha..."
$69
#15 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
FaveSis says: "The rooms here are large and clean rooms with good views overlooking the city. ..."
$76
#16 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
deloly says: "Away from the busy center of Beijing but very close to the Hutong quarter there ..."
$77
#17 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
edobarto says: "Nice Hotel with big, clean rooms. The bathroom could be improved, but it is good..."
$80
#18 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
vorko says: "I had the opportunity to stay several times in this hotel in the Chaoryang distr..."
$200
#19 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
romeshw says: "If youre looking for a good 4 accommodation in Beijing, look no further! Si..."
$76
#20 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
mosted says: "I stayed in this hotel in mid of August 2011. Location The locatio..."
#21 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
apostropheme says: "I stayed in the Fashion Suite! it was gorgeous, spacious and so clean. I like it..."
$69
#22 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
piglet44 says: "We had a total o 5 days at this hotel, 3 at the beginning of our China trip , an..."
#23 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
etaat says: "As a typical Novotel hotel, Novotel Peace hotel is a safe and clean place to sta..."
#24 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
spocklogic says: "I stayed here for a couple of days while in Beijing. It is located fairly close ..."
$55
#25 of 1716 hotels in Beijing
viajeDora32 says: "When it comes to budget, nowadays, travelers have a lot of option to choose from..."
$27