Beijing Xinzichen Hotel

Check Beijing Hotel Deals

Beijing Xinzichen Hotel Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Good hotel near airport Oct 18, 2016
I chose this hotel because of its affordable price and free shuttle to airport. I was sick and only needed it for several hours, to rest before my flights overseas.

Lady that worked at the reception did speak some English, but we had trouble communicating. She was very friendly though. After she convinced me that my shuttle is booked, and somebody will call me at the agreed time, she offered to take me to my room. I only had a small suitcase, and she took it from me after asking, to help.

My room was on the first floor, and there is an elevator, but we took the stairs. When we arrived to my room she asked for a tip, again I had difficulty understanding, and besides being very sick I was also shocked. She mentioned something like having for a coffee so I gave her few coins. I just wanted to take my pills and go lay down. Apparently the amount I gave her was too little for coffee, so she asked for more. I finally asked how much, she said the number and I gave it to her. Can't remember the amount, but it wasn't much, although my room was close and she didn't have to work hard.

Room was good, not big, but including everything. There was queen size bed, desk, kettle, TV, AC, etc.

Bathroom was good too, but a bit rusty. Shower head was very old, leaking and breaking into pieces.

WiFi worked fine in the room.

When time came for my ride to the airport, I waited and the phone call never came. After minutes I left, and at the reception they had to go find the driver. Obviously my shuttle wasn't ready as promised. I was the only one on the mini bus. It got me in time to the airport, but it wasn't nice that I had to push them.

Check Beijing Hotel Deals