Beijing Xindong International Travel Service

Beijing, China

Beijing Xindong International Travel Service Reviews

traveller142009 travelle…
Excellent Beijing Tour Company Apr 28, 2012
I booked my daily group bus tour through this company and found them to be very reasonable priced with highly professional English speaking tour guides. They did not require any personal information such as your passport number to confirm the reservation; they just required your name, date of tour and hotel you are staying at. You also did not have to pay in advance. Payment was made directly to the tour guide the day of the tour either in Yuan/US$. I was picked up promptly every day from my hotel; we had full day tours incuding lunch with a group of 10-12 people and was dropped back to my hotel at the end of the day. There was no pressure or mention to tip anyone; though with good service, one will always volunteer a tip to those involved. The tour guides were friendly, knowledgeable and kept the group informed as to what the activities were and the expectations as to when to be back at the bus etc. I would highly recommend using this tour company for your daily tours while visiting Beijing.

Check out their website at www.beijingservice.com

Check Beijing Hotel Deals