Beijing HoiHai Courtyard Guesthouse

Check Beijing Hotel Deals

Beijing HoiHai Courtyard Guesthouse Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Not worth the money Jun 14, 2011
I booked this hotel as it was recommended by the receptionist at the hotel in Chengdu. I imagine, I would have an experience staying at one of the oldest building in Beijing, with a beautiful building structure, carving, etc. My imagination was not far fetch.... it was rightly old building, but without any carving or ornament. The guesthouse was very basic without any amenities (no towel either). The room wasn't clean either.

On the day I check in, I was shocked as they give me a single room which consist of a small single bed and ensuite bathroom. however there were no space to put my luggage and the space within the bed and the wall was only one feet wide.

Within 5 minutes, I asked if I could get my money back (as I have paid for 4 nights) and I would like to moved out from this place. The manager said that he will give me another room bigger than this one. And yes, the room I have was better than this, however, the guesthouse wasn't really clean. Personally, I will not recommend this guesthouse as you better pay more and get a better place to stay for the night. This guesthouse cost RMB220 pernight.

Check Beijing Hotel Deals