Beijing Grand Restaurant

(250) 723-8928

Beijing Grand Restaurant Port Alberni Reviews

oriel oriel
This is no average Chinese Restaurant May 16, 2008
Situated in a small house on Third Avenue below Argyle Street. When we arrived children were playing in the side yard. It appears to be a family operation. Inside was bright and sunny. The room was lined with windows overlooking Port Alberni's industrial area and harbour. There was a patio but the day was so hot we asked for an inside table cooled by ceiling fans.

The surprise was the food.This is no average Chinese Restaurant! My wife prefers less spicy and ordered the House Special Chop Suey -broccoli and mushrooms with chicken, pork and prawns. It was crisp and freshly prepared to deliver the best taste of each of it components.

I like my food more spicy. I ordered Hot and Sour soup (recommended by cmwish) and Szechwan prawns. Hot & Spicy it was. But this is a cook who uses spices to excite the palate to enjoy the taste of fine ingredients. I was more than happy with my choice.

Service is excellent, portions are generous and I would rank Beijing Grand with Seh-Mi as one of Port Alberni's best

Check Port Alberni Hotel Deals