Beijing Chinese Restaurant Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Beijing Chinese Restaurant Abu Dhabi Reviews

savitri savitri
Excellent Authentic Chinese food in Abu Dhabi Feb 10, 2011
We were looking for a break from the food provided at the campus, and we decided to go to this restaurant as recommended by our Chinese friends. You could not be wrong if it was coming from Chinese people :D They celebrated the Chinese New year in this restaurant last week and really satisfied with the food.

The restaurant was full when we came, and I noticed it always full when I came there few days later. It could be a good sign, the food were good! The crowd were not also Chinese people but also some other expat in Abu Dhabi.

It was located close to Gold Market.

At first, We let Nan Nan and Qing Zhu selected the menu, as long it was good we would be happy. However we ended up selecting our preference and we were 7 people! See how we ended up eating all the food..I myself choose Roasted Peking Duck, as I always do. The food were excellent and we actually finish almost 10 dishes for share. The price was also acceptable. If I could recall, we only paid like 60 Dirham/person after divide with 7 people.

As an extra service due to the amount of food we ordered which cost more than 500 Dirham, we could use the Karaoke system.

I came back to the same restaurant for many times during my stay at Abu Dhabi :)

Check Abu Dhabi Hotel Deals