Beewon Residence Insadong

Check Seoul Hotel Deals

Beewon Residence Insadong Seoul Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
A Nice Guest House Closed to Tourism Spots Jul 05, 2012
I chose this guest house because it is closed to Gyeongbokgung Palace, the most iconic tourism spot in Seoul. It was the closest guest house I could afford and available during my first days in Seoul.

I stayed there for 4 days with my two daughters. We stayed at a double room. We were charged 10,000 KRW more for my youngest daughter.

We arrived at the guest house by taxi. Thanks to GPS in the taxi that led us there. I saw the building, but we couldn't find the entrance right away. So, the taxi driver asked to a person he saw.

To go to the entrance, we had to walk to a small alley. When we entered the lobby, which is very small, there was nobody. It was lunch time, so I guessed the front officer was having lunch. But, I was surprised that they let the doors open wide. "Is it that safe here till they can leave the lobby unattended and open?" I was wondering.

When the front officer came, several minutes later we could enter the room. The room is not too large but enough. They also provide a thin mattress for us to lie down on the floor. There is a pair of small windows where we could see the neighbor's roofs. The unique thing is there is a rope at the corner of the room as our emergency ladder :D

The location of the guest house is very good. It is closed to two subway stations, Anguk (red line) and Jongno 3-ga (purple line), convenient stores, and restaurants.

They provide breakfast for the guests, bread with jam and Yakult. They also allow the guests to use their kitchen and refrigerator. They also provide umbrellas for guests to borrow, because during summer, it rains often.

In short, my daughters and i enjoyed our stay here.

website: http://www.beewonguesthouse.com/en/
The alley in front of the entrance
The lobby
The front desk (booth)
Our room

Beewon Residence Insadong Overview

Beewon Residence Insadong is just 457 metres from Jongno3ga Station (Lines 1, 3, 5), offering easy access to the rest of Seoul City. Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, a kitchenette and washing machine. Fitted with wooden flooring, rooms all come with a TV, minibar and fridge. The lime-green tiled private bathroom is equipped with hot water showers and a hairdryer. Beewon Residence Insadong is 603 metres from Anguk Station (Line 3) and just 750 metres from shopping and craft shops at Insadong. It is a 12-minute drive from popular Myeongdong and Lotte Department Store. Simple meals can be prepared on the mini-stove in rooms. Alternatively, there are many international restaurants and clubs within a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Luggage storage service is available at the front desk. Upon request, the hotel can also help with laundry and dry cleaning at an extra charge.

Beewon Residence Insadong Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes