Beer House

5 Dunkri, Tallinn, Estonia

Beer House Tallinn Reviews

Onthewind Onthewind
Visit once, enjoy, try somewhere else next time Mar 12, 2013
First thing to say is that I cannot fully review this place as I did not eat here but as it's called the beer house and I definitely had one of those.

The large room and open plan second floor d├ęcor is predominately wooden. Long tables and benches for larger groups, smaller tables, bar stools and even a space in a disused copper beer vat, allows the beer house to be very accommodating.

When we arrived we were shown to a long table and the waiter recommended BH premium beer which we all had and found pretty good. It turned out that this was also the most expensive beer too, and in a place which is already on the steep side it was a little bit annoying. We noticed later that there was an option to sample 7 of their homemade beers and this would have been a better option for us.

Anyway, I would say it was worth visiting for one drink or some food which really did look pretty good, especially the size of the ribs. The staff were friendly and dressed in I guess traditional, folky Estonian outfits and the atmosphere was very good, especially as it was during the day. The other diners seemed to be mainly tourists, as people were taking photos and having a good time.
kumanika kumanika
Dinner in the medieval town Aug 22, 2011
Tallinn is loved by tourists but I like it not so much. However I have favorite place there - Beer house.

Once upon a time we walked around Tallinn, the weather was bad, it was raining, I froze... And my friend said: "I know a beautiful place for our dinner!" Well, he was right, it was wonderful.

Beer house is the restaurant which is very excellent inside, I love superordinary interiors. It looks like a medieval town with streets, houses, horses on the streets etc.

The food is really tasty there. When I look at its menu, I don't know what I'd like to order cause I want all! For women I'd like to recommend "Warmhearted potato" (baked potato with chicken hearts, chanterelles and sauce). The men (at least, Russian men) love "Beer House fest" - crispy baked pork with potato, sausage and sauerkraut. And lots of beer! Beer house has its own brewery.

Check Tallinn Hotel Deals