Beef Noodle Soup

Satupradit Pier, Bangkok, Thailand
Beef Noodle Soup - Yummy Beef Noodle soup.
Beef Noodle Soup - Aroiiiii :D
Beef Noodle Soup - :D
Beef Noodle Soup - Preparing
Beef Noodle Soup - The name of it

Beef Noodle Soup Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Beef Noodle Soup Jul 11, 2010
I love meat. I don’t know why I do love it so much. I heard that people who have blood type O is good to eat a lot of meat because this blood type helps the digest system works great. (yeah?).

To find a restaurant that cooks beef in Thailand isn’t difficult. You can find it in the steak house, beef noodle soup restaurant or bbq restaurant but not everyone of them is good.

Here’s one of the best beef noodle soup restaurant that I love. They have every part of cow in the soup but for me I can only eat meat ball and meat, not entrails. But if you like, it’s worth here!

We can order to eat in a bowl or a pot. A bowl for one person, a pot is to share if you’re more than two people, and they also have the refill! Haha. The price is a little bit expensive than the noodle restaurant on the street. (Normally is 30THB, but here is 50THB) But here is the place that me and my colleagues always come for lunch as it isn’t far from our office. I don’t know if any of you have a chance to go around there, if so, try.
Yummy Beef Noodle soup.