Beef Jerky Unlimited

10552 Evans Dr # 7, Luna Pier, MI, USA

Beef Jerky Unlimited Luna Pier Reviews

pinchora pinchora
how many types of Jerky can you think of? This place has got it all! Aug 17, 2008
If you like Beef Jerky you have to come here where you can find 40 types of jerky and 500 jerkies, sauces, and seasonings! I walked in and they asked if I have ever been here before. I told the nice lady no and that I stopped because of the billboard on the side of the highway I was driving on. She asked if I was looking for anything special then... well, everytime I go to NYC I get Jerky for my friend to say thanx for letting me stay with you so I started there. She asked me if there was a certain type I was looking for then? I told her I was thinking of getting her deer jerky or elk jerky for something different. Well, they didn't have one type of each... there was original, spicy (fire), cajun, bbq, sweet and spicy and Teriyaki. She also informed me that they were out of the Kangaroo jerkey. I did a second take... apparently they have ostrich and alligator jerky too! I picked up the spicy (fire) elk jerky, cajun alligator jerky and original deer jerky. Apparently if you get the original alligator jerky it tastes too fishy so she recommended something flavored.

In my opinion the Spicy (fire) was not hot at all... it was like putting a couple of those red flake peppers on your pizza. Oh and you can also order on line and get this shipped to you!
mpmurph133 says:
Very cool...perfect camping food!
Posted on: Aug 25, 2008