Bedz KL

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Bedz KL Kuala Lumpur Reviews

nicewas nicewas
the hostel I recommend for KL Mar 14, 2011
During my travels I stopped in KL a few times and always stayed here. The hostel is very clean, cozy, safe and has great, helpful staff.

The location around Bukit Bintang is handy and close to shopping and MRT station.

It was always good fun to stay here and I will come back every time I am in KL!
nicewas says:
I'm afraid it closed down...sorry!
Posted on: Aug 19, 2013
Skylier says:
hai..how much is the rate?
Posted on: Aug 17, 2013
traveler100 traveler…
Affordable Mar 07, 2011
After researching so many sites and so many recommendation I ended up staying at Bedz KL. The location/price wasn't so bad. I couldn't get the female dorms so i ended up staying in the mix dorms. Even though I was traveling alone i felt safe in the room. But then again you should always be aware of your surrounding and sleep with one eye open. The only down side was the room was freezing cold. I tried to lower the temperature but it seems like it didn't work. I ended up catching a cold. Another part that was a little inconvenience was most of the people in the room was asleep way too early and it was definitely hard to move around the room without opening the light or making no sound opening the door especially when i know i have to pack all the stuff i bought in my two tiny bags. Overall it was good.
mhisham mhisham
reasonable pricing, cozy - homely ambience, great staff, nice location Nov 09, 2010
Excellent location, super friendly staff, great atmosphere, good common facilities and value-for-money... what else can you ask if you are in KL? of course dorm style bunk beds- but who cares as long as they ar clean and good!
rintjez rintjez
Bedz KL Jul 26, 2009
This place was quickly being a well-know guesthouse in Bukit Bintang area as soon as it opened in the middle of 2008. It is strategically situated near the famous THE PAVILION, MRT station, several different Chinese restaurants, 7-11 and shopping areas.

The reason why I stayed in this place twice (probably more in the future) is because the owner and the staffs are nice, helpful and super friendly. It has a cozy living room with a TV with cable TV where the guests can chill out and get to know each other. A nice bar so that people do not have to go to the other place to drink. A foosball and dart to do fun activities in the evening. There are couples of tables and chairs provided at the entrance terrace where anyone can just throw a house party whenever they want. There are 2 PCs provided to access internet but the fee is quite expensive. They offer FREE wi-fi for those of you who always bring your own device. Isn’t that great?

Bedz KL has 3 rooms on the second floor. 1 room is only dedicated for girls with 6 beds. 1 room is mixed with 6 beds. 1 room is mixed with 14 beds! Can’t you imagine 14??

Each guest got a new bed sheet, pillow sheet, blanket and towel when we checked in. We have to make up our own bed! We also got a big cage of locker where we can put our valuable belongings safely. The room is clean and the beds are very comfortable.

There are 2 shared toilet and 2 bathrooms. The bathrooms have standing shower with hot water which I really love the most from this place!

It only costs 30 MYR per night and additional 10 MYR for locker deposit which you will get it back when you check out.

Just a suggestion, it would be wise if you don’t leave your nice sleepers/shoes at the entrance area because a friend of mine and I lost our sleepers when we stayed there. I think it was because people normally throw house party at the entrance terrace and they might mistakenly took the wrong sleepers/shoes when they go home OR it was just our bad day :)
Entrace terrace
Living room
The bedZ
kathski kathski
Excellent Clean accom! Jun 18, 2009
This hostel was recommended to me when I was in Singapore and it was definately an excellent choice! I paid 30MYR per night for a 6 bed dorm. The hostel is in an excellent location and is absolutely spotless!!

Dorms have AC running 24hours, you are provided with a towel, sheet, pillow case and blanket. The showers here are a real treat... I think they're called rainforest showers... really large shower head and walls made from a sort of crushed rock/stone texture. Toilets were always clean and always fully stocked with toilet paper!

There is a great outdoor area out the front with some tables which is great for chatting with other travellers and sipping on 7MYR beer from the hostel.

I would definately recommend this hostel to anyone staying in KL!!

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals