Bedouin Directions

Check Wadi Rum Hotel Deals

Bedouin Directions Wadi Rum Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Great little camp tucked away in the desert May 03, 2013
I stayed with a friend in this camp for two nights, but we used a guide from another camp. Turns out they are all related anyway :)

Camp is located in Wadi Rum protected area, in the white desert. It is nicely hidden away between white rocks. We really liked the location!

It is a small camp, with one big tent, and about 5 two bedroom tents. There's a communal tent where they serve dinner and provide entertainment at night.

We were provided beds, with blankets. No sheets.

Bathrooms were ok, they were as clean as could be.

Shower has no hook or anything to hang your clothes, towel, etc. Water is cold unless you carefully choose sunny time of day to shower :) Water containers sit outside and use sun to heat water. When sun is gone, water is cold :)

In the evenings we had freshly cooked dinner. Nothing fancy, just some chicken, potatoes, veggies, rice. All very tasty.

After dinner they sang and danced a bit for us. I guess this depends on the group they have, and ours was a bit boring.

Breakfast was basic, and tea constant :)

Everybody at this camp, and in Wadi Rum, treated us as old friends. One of the guides took us around in his jeep to show us the stars in the sky, and even let me drive in the desert! We were not his clients, so he didn't even have to do this.

We arranged jeep ride, hiking and camel ride through a different camp, so I will not include it here. However, I must say that we were really happy with our tours, guides, and loved every minute of it!!!
entrance to the camp, between rocks
the camp

Bedouin Directions Overview

Wadi Rum is a 20 minute drive from the Bedouin Directions. King Hussein International Airport (AQJ) is a 90 minute drive away.

Bedouin Directions Amenities