Bed en Breakfast 't Eiernest

Check Ghent Hotel Deals

Bed en Breakfast 't Eiernest Ghent Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A little pearl Jan 09, 2007
I resently had a need for accommodation near to Gent and in stead of using a hotel - one of my friends recommended this bed n' breakfast place and I must say that is was extraordinary. The family who is running the place were more than friendly and their service was second to none. The room that I got was really cosy and filled with local art or things handpicked by the the family. The room was in two levels with bedroom on first floor. The bathroom were amazing and this must be the best B n' B I ever had tried - everything had a wonderful scent as well.

The breakfast had everything you could imagine of homemade jam and fresh bread - pure luxury. Just picture it and it was there.

I can only say one thing - I will be back...this place was amazing:-)

To the Fam. Lambrechts - De Bontridder - you have made a fantastic place. They can be contacted on : 0032/(0)9 282 62 31 or on the mobile phone 0032/(0)474 728 627

't Eiernest, Latemstraat 82, 9830 St.-Martens-Latem
Quest says:
This sounds great.. :o)
Posted on: May 01, 2008
Chokk says:
One of these many small pearls that you fall over when you least expect them. I hope it is working out well for the family, they were so sweet as well.
Posted on: Mar 23, 2008