Bed and Breakfast Don Luis

Check Lima Hotel Deals

Bed and Breakfast Don Luis Lima Reviews

Serena Serena
May 01, 2007
Honestly, they should pay people to stay here rather than other way around. Did you know that a bed can smell so bad that you can't fall asleep? I didn't know that was possible either until after staying there. When we first checked out the room, I found it to be old and not that clean but took it anyways because we had taken the taxi there and it's not in a central location in Miraflores. The downstairs is deceptively nice compared to the rooms. When we pulled back the several layers of blankets to sleep at night, the rank smell literally kept me up all night. I was in my own sleepsack and it still didn't help. The bathroom was scary. Once you get the hot water set for your shower, the water temperature will fluctuate between scalding hot and shockingly cold on it's own accord, all without you having to touch the dial! The breakfast was by far the most miserly I have ever had at any B&B, or heck, at any hotel. It was 2 pieces of stale bread with tea. No juice or anything warm like pancakes or eggs. Plus you are forced to take a taxi to get anywhere else in Miraflores since it's literally off the map in the 2 guidebooks we had. Or you can walk forever to get there and back, which we did and it's not recommended. I still have this lingering cough from walking back to the hotel and inhaling all the exhuast fumes from the traffic. The cost for the double room with private bath was $20 USD. We had literally paid half that for other hotels in Peru that were ten times better than this place.

Check Lima Hotel Deals