Bed and Breakfast Den Bosch

Bed and Breakfast Den Bosch Rates and Deals

Bed and Breakfast Den Bosch 's-Hertogenbosch Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
B&B Den Bosch, 's-Hertogenbosch Nov 21, 2017
Bed and Breakfast Den Bosch is a very nice place to stay in a very nice quiet neighborhood. My room and shared bathroom were clean. They had a nice young lady employee that was available to make breakfast (different times and meals for different groups staying there) and clean the rooms. The roof had a nice sitting area that I used after walking for the day.

The only semi-negative I had was the hotel was not on the free city map, and I had no idea where to go for public transportation. The nice employee knew enough English to do her job well at the hotel. Unfortunately my language skills were not good enough for the nice employee to explain where for me to walk to get to the local bus stop.

Well, problem solved. I had a good TravBuddy friend living in Den Bosch and he came to my hotel and gave me a ride in his car. First thing he took me to the bus stop so I could later get into town by myself. Then my friend drove us into town. We left his car parked and walked for hours in Den Bosch and I saw many neat places that the average tourist does not get to see.
B&B Den Bosch
bed
clean bathroom
roof sitting area
walterman9999 says:
(LOL)
That TravBuddy was a young guy named Paul.
Posted on: Nov 27, 2017
Paulovic says:
Sounds good. Who was that TravBuddy friend? ;)
Posted on: Nov 23, 2017

Bed and Breakfast Den Bosch Overview

Discover all that s-Hertogenbosch has to offer with Bed And Breakfast Den Bosch as a base. The Bed And Breakfast Den Bosch boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, hair dryer, bathtub, shower, satellite/cable TV.The basic amenities provided at this s-Hertogenbosch accommodation comprise business center, pets allowed. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To proceed with this reservation at the Bed And Breakfast Den Bosch, please enter your visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Bed and Breakfast Den Bosch Amenities