355 W 46th St, New York, NY, USA
(212) 397-7597

Becco New York Reviews

monrick monrick
Awesome Italian Food Aug 01, 2011
If you like authentic Italian setting, food and service? this is the place to be, choose wines freely because all bottle are 24 dollars. Food ranges from a la carte to all you can eat pasta, which is very delicious, enjoy guys.
ellieisamazing ellieisa…
Theatre district dining Mar 22, 2010
Had a very nice Sunday afternoon at Becco restaurant in New York City. Located on restaurant row in Manhattan, this fine Italian restaurant was everything I could ask for! We got to sit outside on this unseasonably warm Sunday and enjoyed watching patrons coming in and out as well as NYC street traffic. I love a place that immediately puts out a beautiful bread basket to start and a lovely European waiter is so happy to see you. I ordered the price fix which was a delightful appetizer and assorted pastas ... served by roaming waiters directly out of the pan. I LOVED the fact that their extensive wine list all come with the same price tag, $25. Why buy a glass for $12 when you can buy a bottle for $25? My husband enjoyed his entree which was some kind of porcetta dish. This restaurant was the highlight of my weekend in the city!

Check New York Hotel Deals