Bebs Tourist Inn

Check El Nido Hotel Deals

Bebs Tourist Inn El Nido Reviews

rheagirl rheagirl
My Little Christmas Holiday Refuge Dec 27, 2010
In my return to El Nido after 6 months, Abby (from Palawan Divers) arranged my accommodation. I was very glad that she had gotten what I am expecting to be my shelter during my short solo christmas holiday.

Without a reservation fee, I was booked in Bebs Tourist Inn as early as October. Owned by a very nice & simple mom Bebs Didal, she made my stay very comfortable in extremely clean cottage #4. It is the only airconditioned room in this inn. I paid for P1,300 per night. The garden surrounded native cottage has its own private bathroom and has a double bed that would accommodate 2 persons. Though, a single matress would still fit but will surely have an additional cost. I have my own veranda with two bamboo seats where I would read my book, munched my "baon" and where I hanged my gears after washing.

Bebs Tourist Inn has a 2 non-aircon apartment type rooms that can accommodate 3 persons each (P850/room/night). There are also 2 non-aircon cottages which accommodate 2 persons each(P900/night). It's not a beach front resort but is about 15-20 meters away only from the waters of Bacuit Bay.

The place is very simple yet very quiet, my kind of holiday refuge.
westwind57 says:
Of course :D But from your review I still think that it's pretty nice place to stay though :)
rheagirl says:
Jacques, I am used to cheaper hotels. In El Nido, given with huge appropriations, I would still want to stay in a luxurious resort. Because those huge resorts are out there in a secluded island. I would live like a princess. Hehe
westwind57 says:
Sounds good, El Nido has been on my list for a while. Sounds like a nice local place rather than the big hotels and resorts :)

Check El Nido Hotel Deals