Beaver Street Brewery

Beaver Street Brewery - the bar

Beaver Street Brewery Flagstaff Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Brews, Ben and Bites May 25, 2012
This was a great place to hang out and enjoy a meal. I would suggest that you first check out their website, www.beaverstreetbrewery.com, where they have a lot of interesting information about the menu, the location, the history and all those microbrews they sell. I will make this simple: it was a great place because of the great service we received from our waiter Ben. I wasn’t that excited about the food, but he made the experience worth it all. If you checked out their website you will see they have a number of venues under one roof. From a pool room to a patio and the inside dining room in-between, you were not short on seating options. It could have been a little overwhelming. We enjoyed eating in the dining area on one of their slower nights: Monday. The menu was very extensive and that made it harder to decide as well as longer to decide. I ended up choosing the Mango Tango pork chops. They were a little thinly cut for a “Center Cut” chop. Not that I mind a smaller portion, but. . . The chops were not cooked as well as I thought they could have been. They were actually burned a bit on one side which tells me some things about the kitchen. Oh well. I was able to substitute the cheese potatoes for a beautifully fresh salad. The salad and the dressing was really the best part of the dish. They offered wood fired pizzas as well as a potpourri of other flavors and dishes. The prices were reasonable, the facility clean and the staff really really friendly. The atmosphere was casual and pleasant and I would venture back here again for a meal. Pretty nice place to enjoy conversation, friends and a bite to eat.
the bar
Jon's seafood salad
Pork Chops
Our server Ben
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Thanks for sharing! My man will love this!
Posted on: May 26, 2012
entro16 says:
Britt. This is another long-standing, great local restaurant. We did receive great service from Ben. We live in Flag because of the wonderful people, not because of the low cost of living. lol. Excellent meal that evening, and wonderful company and conversation. Thanks for visiting.
Posted on: May 26, 2012