Beatty Lodge

Check Perth Hotel Deals

Beatty Lodge Perth Reviews

wanderlust2011 wanderlu…
clean and good location Feb 07, 2015
I stayed at this hotel from July 2013 to march 2014!! Yes a long time I know ! :-)

This hostel has 6/4/3 bed dorms .. twin rooms and private rooms. I stayed there in a 6 bed dorm for most of the time which was good for meeting people. The building is quite old but the rooms are cleaned and beds are changed often. It's the first hostel I stayed in that actually had a place to hang up clothes ! I found it to be safe and a nice location as its close enough to the city and to leederville. There's a leisure Centre across the road and a library with free wifi! The kitchen is big and the TV area is joined on. There's a small pool which is nice in the summer. The staff are mostly older people who have lived in Perth a long time so very helpful for advice on travel .. jobs etc. There are no mixed dorms in this hostel and they can be strict on this so beware !! :-) no free meals or shuttle bus but the bus to city is in the 'free zone' anyway. People tended to drink and get together mostly on weekends while I was there as we were mostly 'long termers' with jobs at the time so I wouldn't say it's a party hostel.. but that might be different now. I paid $220 Pw for a dorm so it's not the cheapest hostel but it's safe :-) i made some great friends here who I'm still close with almost three years later!

Beatty Lodge Overview

Welcome to Beatty Lodge, Perth´s Premier Budget Accommodation Lodge. We are located aprox 2kms from Perth City Centre, 5 minutes walk to the Free Bus Nr15 to the city. We are a Quality Budget Accommodation lodge ideally suited to both groups and individuals alike. We have a newly rennovated swimming pool.

Beatty Lodge Amenities