Beats Hostel

Check Sao Paulo Hotel Deals

Beats Hostel Sao Paulo Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Good location but not much more.. Jun 24, 2013
Stayed there for one night and was happy to leave.. The location is good, you can walk everywhere (well, there's not that much to see in Sao Paulo...). But the hostel itself is nothing special. OK, the common room was nice and we could stay there for few hours as we arrived very early in the morning and had to wait for the check-in. But the dorms are not nice at all. Some of the beds in the room were not just normal bunk beds but had three floors! And I specifically booked this hostel to avoid something like that.. but turns out they didn't put the picture of this dorm on the Internet! Thankfully I didn't get that horrible bed but one of my friends did and had to suffer.. There were lockers in the dorm but some of them were not working so at the end I had to share one with my friend. Some of the people in the dorm were very inconsiderate - especially one who came from the party at night and started arguing with us. Thankfully the argument was resolved by the staff member who moved him to another room (so at least once they did something useful, other than that can't be too positivee about the staff as it was very difficult for them to give us some tourist info or call a taxi...). Didn't like the bathrooms either.. Breakfast was included in the price, which was nice, but it was very basic. But well, at least we didn't have to worry about getting the food and the food can be expensive in Brazil..

All in all, it was a cheap place in a good location but I wouldn't stay there again.
zafu says: