Beary Good hostel

Chinatown, Singapore
Beary Good hostel - Bears everywhere :)
Beary Good hostel - Lounge
Beary Good hostel - Bunk beds

Beary Good hostel Rates and Deals

Beary Good hostel Chinatown Reviews

funcooki funcooki
in the heart of chinatown Mar 07, 2011
in the middle of everything, close to the MRT, pople place, shopping, food and tempel. All who work there a so nice o helpful. They can answer all your questions. In a dorm with mix 10bedroom you can meet people from over the world and travel together. cost around 26 sing dollars and it is worth it: clean, secure, showers and chance to do cheap laundry
stefan88 stefan88
Great location, very friendly and helpful staff Sep 16, 2010
I stayed in this hostel for 3 days.

The hostel is very easy to reach: the Chinatown MRT station is really just a few steps away from the hostel.

The entrance is well hidden behind the market stalls, and there are some steps to climb because the hostel itself is located in the first floor.

The hostel does credit to its name: the hostel is nicely decorated with lots of bears, that creates a very nice atmosphere.

The hostel offers some basic breakfast (including cereals, free coffee, free tea) in the guest lounge as well as a TV where you can watch some movies or play on the Wii console.

The hostel also offers free Wifi-Access. What has been very handy for me is the free use of netbooks in the lounge.

When there are lots of people in the hostel, the guest room gets crowded very quickly as it isn’t too large, but I liked this atmosphere of meeting other people.

The rooms and the toilets are very clean, just like the rest of the hostel too.

The staff is very friendly and very helpful. They helped me on my trip to the Singapre Zoo, Night Safari and Jurong Bird Park. The staff let me also leave my luggage there and use the facilities the day I arrived and the day I left (if you arrive or leave outside the “normal” hours).

You can also buy some water and other drinks directly at the hostel, the prices are the same as in the supermarkets, so you don’t need to go anywhere else :)

I stayed in a 10-bed room which was large enough for all the people.

My locker was damaged when I arrived, but got repaired immediately when I reported it to the stuff, kudos to the stuff!

All in all I highly recommend this hostel, as it is cheap and offers everything I can think of!
Bunk beds