Beard Papa

www.beardpapasf.com - (415) 978-9972

Beard Papa San Francisco Reviews

RacquelT127 RacquelT…
Dec 13, 2007
Cream puffs.. "magically delicious" ..sometimes I want one.. sometimes I don't. This day I wanted one =). This Beard Papa shop is conveniently located in the food court of the Westfield San Francisco Centre right by Bloomingdale's.

It was such a great idea to have the little cream puff shop right inside the mall. I never would have known about it. I'm pretty new to the cream puff extravaganza and I never know what kind to get. I did however make a decision and walk away with a Tiramisu cream puff and Coffee cream puff. Other than the fantastic puffs they also have these cheese cake sticks and some chocolate cake, that they call fondant au chocolat. I have not yet tried one of those but my friends get that a lot, it looks so yummy because when you cut into it chocolate flows out of it. Sounds yummy huh?? Guess I will have to actually try and get that next time. Hard thing about that is I think they tend to run out of it towards the end of the day. So maybe when I go during the day time there will be one there with my name on it to purchase and enjoy.

It is hard to explain the taste and texture of a Beard Papa cream puff but I just have to say you have to try it out. It kind of reminds me of pudding or ice cream, I guess ;) but I'm sure I'm not really explaining it correctly. I have had cream puffs before and Beard Papa is by far my favorite. Others remind me mostly of whip cream or what not. But Beard Papa surely is one of a kind in my book. I suggest you pick one up one day and have a taste for yourself. Let me know what you think, hopefully you find them tasty too ;)
leo30dragon says:
Yummy!!!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2008
rintjez says:
We also have it in Indonesia. Can't you believe it??
Posted on: Jan 07, 2008
TradewindsHD says:
This place kills me. Every time we go to SF my kids ask for "Cream Puffs" Soooo good! nice review
Posted on: Jan 03, 2008